Please keep your reactions calm guys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Since we are on the cusp of hearing the results of the review. I think it a good time to remind you all to think about what you are posting and to keep calm in the face of whatever happens.

Lets stay rational and lets just deal with it.

Cheers
Dan

Daniel said:
Since we are on the cusp of hearing the results of the review. I think it a good time to remind you all to think about what you are posting and to keep calm in the face of whatever happens.

Cheers
Dan
Its a passionate game , we love our team and we are passionate supporters, and we will respond with controlled passion .

Timely reminder but all will depend on whether the suspensions and fines are 'rational'.

im resigned to the nrl rubbing us. I guess im more interested than tense.

prepare for a carve up
Glenn refered straight to judicary and adam blair is just charged

Daniel said:

Cheers
Dan

Good advice Daniel

As Lt Frank Drebin says:
"I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?"

3 weeks for Lussick ? Good news for Foz and Snake, take the early plea play finals, they were going to be rested anyway. Confusing about Lussick though ?

Robbo no matches
Foran 1 match
Brett Stewart 1 match
Darcy Lussick 3 matches

It might be worth Lussick contesting it but all the others should just take their medicine, next week is a dead rubber anyway

Copa Eagle said:
If Lussick gets 3 weeks imagine what glenns going to get.... pfffffttttt !

Glenn has the chance to clear his name via the Leagle Eagles.
He definetly did not strike anyone in the first brawl.
The second could be a case of being villified etc.

Remember the Hayne headbutt that wasn't :huh:

Keep the faith!
The rest of the 'Defendors of the Faith' will do well as part of the MWTS :D

He threw punches in the second fight, if he gets off that charge then so should Blair IMO. Unfortunate but true.

He will learn from it and come back next season as a gun forward.

Foran is the hardest done by of all

I don't think anyone will get off. Should probably get grade 2-3 which will mean 2-3 weeks i think.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2