Plenty of free to air games for Sea Eagles fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Rds 21 to 26

Does anyone know when the NRL announces the scheduling? I cannot find anything on the NRL website and was keen to get down to watch the Broncos cop a hiding in Rd 21.

Cheers

RE: Rds 21 to 26

HappilyManly said:
Aren't all Broncos games on a Friday ?
Confirmed. All I get on my telly on a Friday is those darned silly horsie things.
Have to wait til 9:30 for Manly. These peoples' priorities' are all wrong.:s

I heard a rumour this week from a well placed sourced that the final draw announcement is likely within the next week

RE: Rounds 20-26

After round 20. Usually 6 weeks before because they see these games leading into the finals as more marketable

HappilyManly said:
http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Rds-21-to-26

Thanks for that link HM. I have merged the two threads together.

Remaining fixture dates.

The remaining fixture dates for Rounds 21-26 will be released this week, possibly as early as Tuesday.

Hopefully the remaining 2 Brookie games are Saturday Arvo or Sunday Arvo games.

Also hopefully the SCG game is a day game, not like a night game with Dragons and Rabbits there earlier this year.

RE: Remaining fixture dates.

This link:
http://www.nrl.com/portals/nrl/RadEditor/Documents/2014telstrapremiershipdraw_v2.pdf

if true, shows the Brisbane game prob on Sat night, and the Penrith game the 3pm Sun game.

ManlyArmy said:
Hopefully the remaining 2 Brookie games are Saturday Arvo or Sunday Arvo games.

Also hopefully the SCG game is a day game, not like a night game with Dragons and Rabbits there earlier this year.

YES.
This would make good sense, help to even up Manly's Fri/Mon games, and I reckon most SCG NRL games the past decade have been Sat or Sun arvo.

Go Manly!

niccipops said:
HappilyManly said:
Aren't all Broncos games on a Friday ?
Confirmed. All I get on my telly on a Friday is those darned silly horsie things.
Have to wait til 9:30 for Manly. These peoples' priorities' are all wrong.:s

You will get Manly live this Friday Niccipops. There's only one Friday game on this week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6