Plenty of Sunday games 1st 5 rounds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
The draw for the first 5 rounds of Season 2009 have been released today and the high flying Sea Eagles will feature in three Channel Nine Sunday afternoon games in the opening weeks.

Round 1 Bulldogs v Sea Eagles - 7:30pm Saturday 14th March
Round 2 Sea Eagles v Warriors - 3pm Sunday 22nd March
Round 3 Sea Eagles v Penrith - 7pm Monday 30th March
Round 4 Knights v Sea Eagles - 3pm Sunday 5th April
Round 5 Sea Eagles v Tigers - 3pm Sunday 12th April

Great news. Nothing better than a Brookie Sunday afternoon. I am still fuming that Beaver's last home game was not a Sunday. ANZ and whatever Newcastle's home ground is called are also a better proposition on a daytime game.

id much rather the nights game was a sat night. Dont have to rush back home on a school night

Canteen Worker link said:
Fluffy, since when do you have to worry about school?? Is there something you and hope have been holding back from us all?? :)

School night is a common phrase used by those under 70 for any night prior to a day where you need to be functioning properly in the morning

I hate the Ch9 Sunday games and their stupid delay.

And why are the Premiers not opening the season with the first FNF game?????

Matabele link said:
I hate the Ch9 Sunday games and their stupid delay.

And why are the Premiers not opening the season with the first FNF game?????

Happy with the draw so far...Saturday at Homebush makes it easier to get to than on a Friday night...Much happier Newcastle is an arvo game as it's a long haul back at night with 2 kids.
Can't please all the people all the time and it's common for people to whinge we don't get Sunday games and then we get 2 and of course someone else is not amused.....

I wouldn't be complaining if Ch 9 televised them live and without a million adverts.

Maybe I'll just have to bring the kids down for a game and sing with y'all.

Canteen Worker link said:
Great news. Nothing better than a Brookie Sunday afternoon. I am still fuming that Beaver's last home game was not a Sunday. ANZ and whatever Newcastle's home ground is called are also a better proposition on a daytime game.

I'm still fuming that my Mum called into the Radio about it and used me as the excuse

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4