Plenty to look foward to.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Start of the season there was much doom & gloom about player exodus & a trail of misery created by De$ had left many, myself included - gutted.
Now sailing along well for another genuine shot in 2012 Tooves & Co have maintained the calm & belief for players & fans.
Only a few are jumping ship & keeping the young halves, Choc & Matai after much speculation is massive with Ballin/ Snake to complete the backbone of a formidable team in coming years.
Also excited about the youngsters coming thru like Gutherson & some huge talent signed like Sao & the raiders backrower.
After a shocking start to 2012 OFF the field I was concerned about the impact ON it.
Maybe sounds a bit optimistic but if I could take where we are now at the beginning of 2012 would have jumped at it, everything is coming together & maybe all the dramas have united the players rather than tear this great club apart.....

Good stuff MK, we are sitting in a great position. Great to hear other supporters really worried about us! I suppose the only concern is shaking off these injuries we can't seem to get away from! Glenn, T-Rex, Keiran, Choc, Wolfie etc. Imagine how good we will look at full strength!

Darren said:
Good stuff MK, we are sitting in a great position. Great to hear other supporters really worried about us! I suppose the only concern is shaking off these injuries we can't seem to get away from! Glenn, T-Rex, Keiran, Choc, Wolfie etc. Imagine how good we will look at full strength!

On the Footy Show they mentioned that this game this weekend could be the first time we are full strength since Round 1 this season. I bet a lot of the cocky fans from the other sides that had written us off had a bit of an "Oh ****!!" moment when Erin Molan said this :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6