PM Abbott on Brookvale Oval

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Prime Minister of Australia and the club's number one ticket holder Tony Abbott says he is dedicated to ensure Brookvale Oval gets the necessary funding it deserves.

Read the full article and view the video at seaeagles.com.au

All he done is confirm and take the credit for the $10m that Gillard actually guaranteed us before the last election. In other words he has given us not one cent towards Brookie from the libs.

Now he wants Baird to match Gillard's $10m which the state govt has reiterated that they won't give money to suburban grounds. Sounds like SNAFU to me.

Don't know how it's going to effect the GNP of Rwanda, or the social issues in Brazil either and don't give a F...K

tookey said:
All he done is confirm and take the credit for the $10m that Gillard actually guaranteed us before the last election. In other words he has given us himself not one cent towards Brookie.

Now he wants Baird to match Gillard's $10m which the state govt has reiterated that they won't give money to suburban grounds. Sounds like SNAFU to me.

Why would Gillard do that though? Other than to make Abbot look bad?

tookey said:
All he done is confirm and take the credit for the $10m that Gillard actually guaranteed us before the last election. In other words he has given us himself not one cent towards Brookie.

Gillard was in power and did nothing. I say again, she was in power, she controlled the money and she paid nothing. She made a promise to do so after the election knowing full well she wouldn't have had a chance if her party had let her stay on.

So far Tony Abbott has done nothing. He is in power and controls the money and he has paid nothing.

I will give credit to the person who PAYS the money.

I would three way Gillard and Clive with pics for a new stadium. Hell make a bronze statue of it and set it atop the hill.

xavier said:
Alan said:
Can't wait for this threat to turn into a political forum. zzzzzz zzzzzzz

I'll save you the wait Alan. If you're not a mining company, a banker, or a pregnant middle class mother, youre best not taking anything that the mad monk says at face value.
"monkey".

Stevo said:
No this is factual.

I would also root Gina Reinhart for a joint credit card. Fact!

Now Gina IS a good sort, but don't allow your capabilities to get carried away by your ambitions Stevo, I have that gal well covered.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6