Polar Bear

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Watching NRL 360. Kent reckons Hannant could be an eagle. Not firing in at Broncs an prepared to move. Kent doesn't probably realise we have signed six front rowers in Fa'oso's absence but was pointing to this as a reason we might have room under the cap.

Better spent on retaining youngsters and the games best player in my opinion. And maybe throw a little sweetener at an English club to free up the Wolfman's contract. Are Blair and Santini injured?

If we are just going for experience it won't work. Not without Lyon inside him. Prove me wrong Wolfy!

Yeah I won't lose any sleep if we pass or miss out on him. He's been struggling for some time and unless he's injured, doesn't seem anywhere near the player he was 2-3 years ago.

I'll stand open to correction, even persuasion, but for mine at the moment focus on what we've got.

We may not have the cash for him anyway.
Kent was assuming we do, once again, coz of the possible monies we'd have after losing Richie.

Which would've gone on Epa L , surely.

He will retire or play for the Gold Coast. (same thing).

He is a god boy and would not leave his family to move to Sydney.

COMMANDER said:
He will retire or play for the Gold Coast. (same thing).

He is a god boy and would not leave his family to move to Sydney.
Titans would be the sensible move as he could hang out with the other Polar Bears in the SeaWorld enclosure.
I believe Narrabeen doesn't have such facilities.
On a more sensible note, he looks about as big as Georgie Rose these days and has been dropped to reggies so he mightn't be what Toovey's looking for.

Average of 103 metres and 29 tackles per game off the bench playing half a game doesn't sound bad to me! He is exactly what we are lacking!

I hear from a good source that he was unpopular with bulldogs players. Always chipping in with comments at training like "at Brisbane we do it like this" etc. We don't need anyone who doesn't buy into team culture. I also think we don't need him.

flying sea eagle said:
Average of 103 metres and 29 tackles per game off the bench playing half a game doesn't sound bad to me! He is exactly what we are lacking!

Twice the numbers of the dud they bought in, Martin Kennedy. You have to wonder what Griffin is thinking.

I bet it's not about numbers, and often that's only part of the picture @COMMANDER.

IF he's unpopular and/ or a divisive source ( as suggested) you couldn't get rid of him, and players like that, quick enough.

It's why Dave Taylor's at the Titans and they can have Hannant too.

He could join this little beauty that I almost walked into yesterday!

7WvK32C.jpg

Yep. In the wilderness.

Hannant? Yep on a lower end contract. We may have signed heaps of props but half of them are only on 1 yr contracts.

Clint said:
almost walked into...pfffttt.. that looks at least 8-10mtrs away GE..:rolleyes:

Hey, that was after I bravely ran to the other side of the trees....then took the pic all heroically like! (got video too)

Was only a baby...more worried about protective mum lurking somewhere.

Just like Ben.

I think he's still a good player and would punch out numbers far in excess of most of our current props - BUT I reckon if we had any cash at all it would have gone to Glenn Stewart or elsewhere and would highly doubt we have even 10c spare to throw at new players. And doubt he would come cheap - he's a recent origin player after all.

Just another thing poor old Paul Kent has got wrong.

I don't think he is the kind of Prop we need personally. We have plenty of honest toilers that rack up good numbers. What we lack is a really aggressive impact prop in the same vein as Hargreaves and co. I think a player like Sam Moa who is off contract at the end of the year would be a better purchase. He charges into the line with no thoughts of self preservation and never takes a backward step!

Losing Glenn who is a real tough uncompromising player, means we need to replace his aggression.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6