politically incorrect joke.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jerry1

First Grader
This was just sent to me - Sorry if you've seen it before.

THE YOUNG IRAQI.

Russell Crowe flies to Baghdad to watch a young Iraqi play rugby league and is suitably

impressed with the boy and arranges for him to come over to South Sydney .

He signs him up to a one year contract and the kid joins the team for the pre-season matches.

Two weeks later The Rabbits are down 10 nil to Easts with only 15 minutes left before

the end of the game.

The coach gives the young Iraqi the nod and he goes in. The kid is a sensation and scores

3 tries in 10 minutes and wins the game for South Sydney .

The fans are thrilled, the players and coaches are delighted, and the media are in

love with the new star.

When the kid comes off the ground he phones his mum to tell her about his first day of playing

Australian Rugby League.

''Hello mum, guess what?'' he says. ''I played for 15 minutes today, we were 10 nil down,

but I scored 3 tries and we won. Everybody loves me, the fans, the media...

''Wonderful,'' says his mum, ''Let me tell you about my day. Your father got shot in the

street and robbed,your sister and I were ambushed, raped and beaten, and your brother

has joined a gang of looters, and all while you were having such a great time.''

The young Iraqi was very upset.

''What can I say mum, I'm so sorry.''

''Sorry? You're sorry?'' says his mum, ''It's your fault we moved to Redfern in the first place.''

Speaking of PC incorrect jokes.

Ain't it grand that the Queenslanders have to win one more year before they can employ their entire hand to show their success?

Matabele link said:

Ain't it grand that the Queenslanders have to win one more year before they can employ their entire hand to show their success?

:)

Matabele link said:

But 6 fingers lets us play a mean banjo ;)

blitzkrieg link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=183621.msg267142#msg267142 date=1276773486]

But 6 fingers lets us play a mean banjo ;)
[/quote]

HillbillyThumbsUp.gif

wat bout the incident at qld training on tuesday
Billy Slater ran around thurston, around inglis, around thaiday, around civoniceva and around izzy

a disgusted coached mal threw his clipboard and shook his head in disgust, "the cones bill i said run around the ****ing CONES"

Cambo link said:
wat bout the incident at qld training on tuesday
Billy Slater ran around thurston, around inglis, around thaiday, around civoniceva and around izzy

a disgusted coached mal threw his clipboard and shook his head in disgust, \"the cones bill i said run around the F**king CONES\"

:)

Here's a couple that got sent to me

Timmy was at school, the teacher asked all the kids what there dads did for a job, kids yeld fireman, chippy etc. But Timmy kept quiet so the teacher asked him about his dad.
"My dad dances in a gay club & takes his clothes off all his clothes for men.If they pay enough he'll go out with a man, rent a hotelroom & sleep with them"
The teacher sent the other kids to lunch and took Timmy aside to ask if that was true
"No" said Timmy "......he plays for the NSW Origin side but I was to embarrassed to say"

I said to my wife "Right sexy, upstairs now!"
She looked at me and said "Oooh yeah you randy sod"
I said "No seriously, the match is starting now piss OFF!"

MISS ME YET? HOW'S THAT 'CHANGE' YOU WANTED GOING?

[img=303x400]http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/2297/howard.png[/img]

That photo reminds me that the term 'politically incorrect' is a misnomer. Of course, what is politically correct for one class or social grouping is incorrect for the other.
Little Johnny himself was always a politically incorrect joke to me, but to the big business interests of the world he was totally correct. As we all know the term PC is nowadays generally used in a derogatory way in defence of (white male dominated) bourgeois ideology. Typically, to point out that the prejudice & discrimination someone seeks to avoid is really quite harmless. I'm sure many Joey supporters feel he is a victim of PC gone mad, after all Joey is a good bloke who reportedly plays golf and is liked by his friends.
(Of course none of this is to imply I didn't chuckle at some of the above jokes, being white & male myself)

Andrew Johns' son Jack comes home from school upset so Joey asked why. Jack said he had a geography test and only got 9/10. Why Joey asked? Jack said "well they asked me where the black sea was and I said he played in the centres for QLD"  :eek:

I went to a disco on saturday night and they played the "twist", so I did the twist. Then they played "jump" so I jumped and then they played "Come on Eileen" and I got thrown out

blitzkrieg link said:
Andrew Johns' son Jack comes home from school upset so Joey asked why. Jack said he had a geography test and only got 9/10. Why Joey asked? Jack said \"well they asked me where the black sea was and I said he played in the centres for QLD\"  :eek:

Love it!

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
That photo reminds me that the term 'politically incorrect' is a misnomer. Of course, what is politically correct for one class or social grouping is incorrect for the other.
Little Johnny himself was always a politically incorrect joke to me, but to the big business interests of the world he was totally correct. As we all know the term PC is nowadays generally used in a derogatory way in defence of (white male dominated) bourgeois ideology. Typically, to point out that the prejudice & discrimination someone seeks to avoid is really quite harmless. I'm sure many Joey supporters feel he is a victim of PC gone mad, after all Joey is a good bloke who reportedly plays golf and is liked by his friends.
(Of course none of this is to imply I didn't chuckle at some of the above jokes, being white & male myself)

Deep - very deep.
:p

When others are being serious I tend to be flippant and vice versa. Can't explain it really ???

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4