[poll] Does God exist?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Does God exist?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

byso

First Grader
To settle Matabeles and Dan's view lets see what the punters on Silvertails think the answer is.

Will this settle there argument?...............probably not :dance:

byso, you cant answer a grey area with a black and white!

Dan, he either exists or he doesn't. I don't see a lot of grey there.

The only grey is the ontuseness of people that would prefer to go with the 0.000001% over the 99.999999%

How can it not be a grey area, we have a deeply entrenched idea planted into our psychie, with little real substantial proof, that makes it a grey area!

Also WTF do you base you percentages on, i want a break down and the calculation used!

not playing games at all.

You name a percentage you have to back it with a fact. The idea is Proof, you can not proove something with made up numbers. You must state FACT!

If God did exist than we'd have Bozo at 5/8 and Kaspar would have got enough glove/arm on that ball last night to push it wide of Jones for 4. However, I'll reserve judgment until we play the All Blacks next week, if Campo runs on you'll get a yes from me.

No byso, my church days lasted for just under 2 years, when i went to St Pauls High School and left halfway through year 8. Many of the kids there thought I was much the devil child!

lol gold.

its actually a line from the young ones, sligjtly modified.

a bible basher comes to the door and starts preaching. Rick says "I am sorry I dont believe in God" and she says "Then how do you know his name, smart arse"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4