POLL Heritage Jersey,

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Thoughts on the heritage jersey

• Should Manly Make this jersey the New HOME jersey ?

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Should Manly Make this jersey the New AWAY jersey ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just use this jersey once a year

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I don\'t like it

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
So after seeing this jersey what are your thoughts

80740110.jpg

80739079.jpg

eels2_gallery__470x292.jpg

Not away as its too dark, But home yes.

I like the MW eagle, so i'd like to find purchase this jersey, even though it is similar to last years.

One of the best jerseys i have seen since the heritage hoops jersey.

I saw this at the ground being sold at the Souths game and pointed it out to my Dad, we both thought it was awesome

If it makes them play with the guts and pride in the Maroon they displayed last night then I'm all for them wearing it every week.

It is a nice jersey though. I bought one of these when they wore them against Souths last year but it didn't have the Eagle Logo on the chest, which I think looks awesome. Might have to get one of these for the collection

It would look fabulous without the ads. People said last year that it was a bit wierd the way the V just finishes at the shoulders, but it definitely is a good look with the eagle  logo. The collar looks a bit large and the one on the 2006 jersey might have been better.

I bought this jersey today. One thing I really like is the fabric is much more comfortable than the last few jerseys.

I bought this Jersey last year but it has the 60 year logo rather than the MW on the Sea Eagle. That is great.

However polls like this are futile as the club has already a schedule for jerseys and sales and is not about to change it. It could be worse - we could be Wests.

Yep, it's fantastic!

did anyone notice Souths were playing without any sponsors (and pride)on their jerseys yesterday??

It looked alot better. I don't see why with all the sponsor crap around the entire ground it's necessary to splash the jerseys in it. The NRL should make every jersey sacred IMO

Nutz, the Jersey's get more visibility and it is a way to ensure that every single one will be exposed to the public via TV

NAB are their jumper sponsor for home games only.

There was a story earlier on about Crowey and HaC asking something like $3mil for the season (when the going rate is half that) because they are a premium brand !! A premium brand that can't even win a game ;) You gotta admire their optimism, luckily they have a generous benefactor.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4