[poll] Monas at hooker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Where would you rate Monas as a hooker in the NRL?

• top 10 of hookers in the NRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The bottom 5 hookers in the NRL

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

byso

First Grader
Would you rate Monas amongst

a) the top 10 of hookers in the NRL

Or

b) The bottom 5 hookers in the NRL.

He needs to work on a long kicking game. His defense was good but not his attacking options (but no one had any anyway, so he wasn't alone). he needs to take the offseason to study the play of Cameron Smith and then model himself on that fantastic player.

I think Monaghan would fit somewhere in the lower half of the second group/top of the third group. (the groups aren't in any particular order).

Robbie Farah
Danny Buderus
Cameron Smith
Craig Wing
Luke Priddis

Shaun Berrigan
Mark Riddell
PJ Marsh
Simon Woolford
Dean Young

Aaron Gorrell
Michael Ennis
Aaron Payne
Nathan Fein
Corey Hughes
Adam Perry
Nathan Friend
Shayne Dunley
David Faiumu

Matt Hilder
George Gatis
Kevin Kingston
Paul Aiton
Heath L'Estrange
Shane Walker

bottom 5

his slowness to the play the ball, his loopy passes and his indecisiveness in attack surely put him there!

I rate berrigan above some int he top group SB

1.Danny Buderus
2.Cameron Smith
3.Robbie Farah
4.Dean Young (very underated imo)
5.Shaun Berrigan
6.Aaron Payne
7.Craig Wing
8.Luke Priddis
9.PJ Marsh
10.Monaghan

Mona's squeks into tenth pipping Riddell, Woolford, Ennis

I'm sorry but he's:
1. Not a great passer
2. Doesn't run the ball
3. Not very inspirational
He is a bit of a wast of 240k in my opinion. We could get a guy doing what he does for half that easy.

Maybe the real question is how would everyone predict Burns to go at hooker if Lyon was moved to 5/8 and Monas to Europe.

That would solve a lot of the angst (and free up the $) for those that dont believe he should be here.

Maybe the real question is how would everyone predict Burns to go at hooker if Lyon was moved to 5/8 and Monas to Europe.

That would solve a lot of the angst (and free up the $) for those that dont believe he should be here.
This is exactly what will happen next year !!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4