[poll] Mundine versus Green

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do you want to win the stoush between Green and Mundine?

• Mundine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Matabele

Journey Man
I know the fight has been delayed for a month, but I'd be interested to see who is going for who.

I'm firmly in the Mundine camp. I want to see the Man, who has backed up his mouth IMHO, kick the red neck bogan's arse from here to China and back.

Can you vote for a result where they both get knocked out and noone wins??? Can't stand either of them.

If the Man loses the rumour that he is coming to Manly might start again.

I considered a third option along those lines.

But I'm genuinely interested to see who people are siding with if forced to choose.

A year ago i would have said "they won't fight because mundine is scared of green"

Now: "I think mundine will win!"

A year ago i would have said \"they won't fight because mundine is scared of green\"

Now: \"I think mundine will win!\"

Ditto. I was impressed with Mundines effort against Kessler, he is on the improve. Green on the other hand has been going downhill. That dq against Beyer seemed to knock the edge off him.

I think Mundine will win on points. I just hope he is humble in victory (fat chance). If he won a decent world title AND defended it then I would accept all his "I am the greatest" rhetoric, but based on his record to date he can only really be considered a handy fighter. Definitely not Champion status yet, and don't believe he will ever get there either. Not committed enough and not tough enough.

mundine is the guy on anzac day who wins the first game of 2 up , takes his money and claims to be the best 2 up player ever.

Very unaustralian

There are rumours that Anthony Mundine's performance at his recent world title fight was drug assisted, Apparently " The Man " did not provide a urine sample after the fight.

It has also been revealed that he has in fact never provided a urine sample during his entire sporting career ( NRL or BOXING ).

A spokesman for Mundine has stated that the boxer is protected by Commonwealth and International law, which makes it illegal to take the p*ss out of Aboriginals

There are rumours that Anthony Mundine's performance at his recent world title fight was drug assisted, Apparently \" The Man \" did not provide a urine sample after the fight.

It has also been revealed that he has in fact never provided a urine sample during his entire sporting career ( NRL or BOXING ).

A spokesman for Mundine has stated that the boxer is protected by Commonwealth and International law, which makes it illegal to take the p*ss out of Aboriginals

Gold!! :clap: :clap:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4