POLL: Who will play in the Grand Final

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Which teams will play in the Grand Final?

• Canberra V Cronulla

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • North QlD V Canberra

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Melbourne V North QLD

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • Cronulla V Melbourne

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters
It'll be storm vs someone. Can't see the raiders winning away from home. They weren't that good tonight, got a lot of 50-50 calls and panthers were playing dropsy in first half. Can't say I'll be sorry to see back of Ricky.

Other one could go either way. Leaning towards Cowboys just on the basis of big game experience.

I picked the Storm vs Cowboys with the Storm again taking it out. But I would have preferred the Sharks in the G'F and winning their first comp, only because its good for the game having almost all teams having won the title. But like many I have a gut feeling that they will choke, or that the Thurston magic will be just too much for them to contain next week.

I'd like to see a sharks vs raiders gf. Sharks never won it and been decades since Canberra have done it.
Doubt it will happen but it would be a much better atmosphere compared to storm vs Cowboys.

I will support anyone but the Sharks to win this year ( just way too arrogant side and supporters ).

Storm to win the GF I think this year!!
Agree 100% Davo.............can't stand the sight of the Sharks. Dirtiest team, biggest grubs in Ennis & Gallen, a cheat in Graham & a serial whinger as coach! It would be awesome to see Ennis bow out a loser & watch Gallen ball his eyes out & Flanagan whinge about how they were hard done by the refs & bunker. Oh yeah & someone to shut that grub Ennis's mouth!

Hate the storm, and in recent times the cows.there whiney attitude and the lack of a reaction from the nrl against thurston and the coach was extraordinary after some calls a few years back

There were times where thurston basically said the refs were cheats and the nrl corrupt. Any one else would have been given massive penalties even though he is probably correct

Once he was afforded koala status similar to smith i just had to hate them. Them getting all the even ups since kind of proves he was right

Oh and i definately hate those broncos

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8