Poms plotting T-Rex extinction

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
ENGLAND coach Steve McNamara has admitted the home side need to over-power 118kg Kangaroo X-factor Tony Williams to have any hope of smashing a 41-year Australian hoodoo in the Four Nations final.

Read the full article

I gotta funny feeling they might do us tomorrow. Have had the same feeling before 08 world cup, last years 4 nations final.

But I hope I'm wrong

Well the old extinction trick failed. I do hope Tony gets used to putting some more shoulder into his tackles. These lazy loose arms are creeping up a little too much. I'm not talking about the big hits he pulls off, they're fine. I mean a little more Gallen style would great.

mozgrame said:
Well the old extinction trick failed. I do hope Tony gets used to putting some more shoulder into his tackles. These lazy loose arms are creeping up a little too much. I'm not talking about the big hits he pulls off, they're fine. I mean a little more Gallen style would great.

Yes, I would like to see him put more shoulder into his tackles too but I think that the Poms ducked a lot into his tackles which I think could possibly be what they were talking about to make him extinct in that final i.e. get him sent off for a high shot.

mozgrame said:
AAHHH! I never thought of that Jethro. Clever little Poms!

Well think about it, how many high shots did he appear to make in that game and how many did he make for the entire 2011 NRL season? The poor bugger has to already aim low with his tackles because he is taller than the others and in that game to stop doing high shots he would have had to bend down to their belly buttons to prevent himself from doing the high shots.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6