Poor night of viewing in the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Doggies v Penrith.

I used too think the worst game of league was better than the best game of rugby, but here I am watching the Reds in the Super Rugby semi.

Only cause it's Queensland though.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Doggies v Penrith.

I used too think the worst game of league was better than the best game of rugby, but here I am watching the Reds in the Super Rugby semi.

That awkward moment when you know the Crusaders are going to beat the Reds in the S15 Final.

BTW Cooper is a crim and lucky to be playing in this

Really couldn't be bothered watching the NRL when the round is this poor and Manly are not playing. I go and spend some time doing other things.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Doggies v Penrith.

I don't get your point. The worst game of League is better than the best game of Union. That game was ok to watch, not the worst by any stretch.

The reds can **** off too. If there's one thing worse than a normal Queenslander, it's a ****ing Queenslander from private school. They get the name reds from the colour of their necks, not the jerseys, as everyone knows Qld is (supposed to be) maroon.

Duff said:
CLIT COMMANDER said:
Doggies v Penrith.

I don't get your point. The worst game of League is better than the best game of Union. That game was ok to watch, not the worst by any stretch.

The reds can f**k off too. If there's one thing worse than a normal Queenslander, it's a f**king Queenslander from private school. They get the name reds from the colour of their necks, not the jerseys, as everyone knows Qld is (supposed to be) maroon.

You missing a point is hardly surprising. Looking forward to Wednesday Duff, you backward, dumbass cockroach som'bitch?

eagles2win said:
CLIT COMMANDER said:
Doggies v Penrith.

That awkward moment when you know the Crusaders are going to beat the Reds in the S15 Final.

BTW Cooper is a crim and lucky to be playing in this

He would have been a good fit at Parra! Of all the rah rah's, he's the bloke you'd love to see playing league.

What point did I miss? You watched Yawnion over League. I get that. I'm saying the League game was better, even though I missed the yawnion.

A Qlder calling me backwards, that's a laugh. I'm surprised you could find the time away from beating up your missus, or did you get your house n*gger to take over for a bit?

Duff said:
What point did I miss? You watched Yawnion over League. I get that. I'm saying the League game was better, even though I missed the yawnion.

A Qlder calling me backwards, that's a laugh. I'm surprised you could find the time away from beating up your missus, or did you get your house n*gger to take over for a bit?

I think this post just cured my hangover.

Well in Deff.

(You missed out on some GTs last night bro, the Green Brigade went off)

Duff said:

Ahhh, there's the response I was looking for!

Playing you like my own personal banjo, which we do pretty well up here in Queensland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymA8T-ZWTCQ

YEEEHAAAW MOTHER****ER!

So it doesn't bother you that the world has that opinion of you? It even seems to be something you're proud of.
I guess if you're good at something, keep doing it. Give her another black eye CC.

(I can play that song on banjo but I play a sophisticated, cultured banjo, not a hillbilly one like you have up there)

Duff said:
So it doesn't bother you that the world has that opinion of you? It even seems to be something you're proud of.
I guess if you're good at something, keep doing it. Give her another black eye CC.

(I can play that song on banjo but I play a sophisticated, cultured banjo, not a hillbilly one like you have up there)

Funny how you would consider world opinion in line with what a fickle minded mushhead like yourself would think.

But stick with that cultured banjo stuff, good for you.

The Reds game was pretty good last night. Looking forward to the final Saturday night then onto to Brookie Sunday for a a dozen beers and hopefully a victory.

Even though it's Origin time :

Friday night smashed the AFL in national ratings

Saturday one of Penriths biggest crowds

Sunday
Cronulla's biggest crowd of the year
A big crowd at the Gong

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Duff said:

Funny how you would consider world opinion in line with what a fickle minded mushhead like yourself would think.

You don't even know what your words mean. There's nothing fickle about my mind.

You lot are a bunch of knuckle draggers who should be locked up for the safety of all decent citizens.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Duff said:

Ahhh, there's the response I was looking for!

Playing you like my own personal banjo, which we do pretty well up here in Queensland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymA8T-ZWTCQ

YEEEHAAAW MOTHER****ER!

It's like a NSW vs Queensland game. NSW play the sophisticated instrument (guitar) while the QLDers play the banjo and jug....

oh and that shield is coming home where it belongs. You've stunk it up so we have to clean it. Will take 6 years to get that bogan smell off it.

Duff said:
CLIT COMMANDER said:
Duff said:

You don't even know what your words mean. There's nothing fickle about my mind.

You lot are a bunch of knuckle draggers who should be locked up for the safety of all decent citizens.

Can't get enough of that wonderful Duff. I love this site, it's the only place you and your entire State can be called woman beating, slave owning, backward hill billys, seemingly with impunity!

You should focus on the footy Duff, instead of applying Nivea for Men whilst sipping your latte.

Go Queensland.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6