• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagleheart

Bencher
Hi,

Was hoping to get some help please around how advertising was viewed on this site.

It has only started happening in the last day, where I have these large ads just roll up from the bottom right hand side of my screen and this has not ever happened before. And it is extremely over powering. Is this a recent change or added extra to the website of late?

There are still the ads in the web page which are fine, but this new pop up ad takes up about a quarter of the screen! I close it then a new one shows up.

And the ad says at the bottom ads by MadAds...!

Thank you and any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Hi,

Was hoping to get some help please around how advertising was viewed on this site.

It has only started happening in the last day, where I have these large ads just roll up from the bottom right hand side of my screen and this has not ever happened before. And it is extremely over powering. Is this a recent change or added extra to the website of late?

There are still the ads in the web page which are fine, but this new pop up ad takes up about a quarter of the screen! I close it then a new one shows up.

And the ad says at the bottom ads by MadAds...!

Thank you and any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

It was a campaign that was offered to us. I'm tracking its impact at the moment it's only meant to pop up on random occasions. It every page load.

Is it popping up on every load? If so please let me know so I can re-look at my code.

Dan

It was a campaign that was offered to us. I'm tracking its impact at the moment it's only meant to pop up on random occasions. It every page load.

Is it popping up on every load? If so please let me know so I can re-look at my code.

Dan

Ok thanks for that Dan, really appreciate you responding to my query so quickly.

It was actually happening on pretty much ever new page load.

Have adjusted my settings on my end, so all is good now.

Thanks again.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4