• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ahh to be fair this match was probably good for Souths, i think they are still in the mix

Disco said:
Ahh to be fair this match was probably good for Souths, i think they are still in the mix

The good thing is, we can probably start to believe that we are too.

You could sense from the Gus/Sterlo Roadshow comments (at the end) that they were convinced that Manly are the real deal again.

I couldn't fathom their earlier (1st half) commentary. Praising Souths defence when they had spent 2/3 of the 1st half at Manly's end. Hello? What about Manly's defence in holding them out?

Phantar said:
I couldn't fathom their earlier (1st half) commentary. Praising Souths defence when they had spent 2/3 of the 1st half at Manly's end. Hello? What about Manly's defence in holding them out?

I thought I was the only one wondering that.

Souffs had very little. Hardly made a break. Only scored through a lucky kick. They just tried to hang in. They are better than previous years but will have to wait a little longer to play a GF.

bob dylan said:
Phantar said:

you've got to remember it's not about manly- it's all about souffs.
did you notice the intro for the game on ch9 tonight- all about souffs.

bob dylan said:
Phantar said:

Once again, great minds were thinking alike Bob.

They had very little because we defended really well and made them look overrated how many runs did Burges have, was he even on the field?
Maybe he should of taken that guilty plea it didn't do him any good.

castle eagle said:
bob dylan said:
Phantar said:

you've got to remember it's not about manly- it's all about souffs.
did you notice the intro for the game on ch9 tonight- all about souffs.

Of course, the powers that be have been licking their lips in anticipation of a huge ratings pay off.

The first SMH story, great title:

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/runaway-rabbitohs-caught-in-manlys-headlights-20120810-240b9.html

Phantar said:
The first SMH story, great title:

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/runaway-rabbitohs-caught-in-manlys-headlights-20120810-240b9.html

Thanks Phantar. Good account of the game and their shame. Worthy of Home Page status and I'll put it up :)

We suffer without Brett at the back.. they are a different story with Inglis back and Everingham in the centres.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6