positive-i guess it still is early days

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
all i can say is that one positive is that it still is early days and we have plenty of time and plenty of games to turn our form around,we have been very competitive in our last two outings (we didnt get smashed) and once we have our players back i believe we will definitely improve and start winning again,its just now a pain in the ass to see lyon get injured,thats another troop we have lost for a certain period of time,we played well in the first half LAST NIGHT OUR DEFENCE WAS GOOD it was the rain that lost us the game by too many dropped balls,cmon manly pick up your game lets win afew on the trot and silence our  critics.

Problem is that teams that get behind the 8-ball early in the season have to play too well to get to the semis and often don't have much petrol left, in the event of even qualifying. Since 8 team semis noone has ever won having dropped the top three games.

How many times have they faltered after State of O?

Looking at their team they will struggle through and after the re season

1. Karmichael Hunt - QLD (bench)
2. Antonio Winterstein
3. Steve Michaels
4. Justin Hodges QLD
5. Israel Folau QLD
6. Darren Lockyer © QLD
7. Peter Wallace NSW
8. Nick Kenny
9. Aaron Gorrell
10. Joel Clinton
11. Sam Thaiday QLD
12. Ben Te’o
13. Corey Parker QLD
Reserves:
14. Andrew McCullough
15. David Taylor - Chance of QLD
16. Lagi Setu
17. Alex Glenn
18. Ashton Sims
19. Josh McGuire

In fact the warriors got within a game of the grand final

8 Warriors  24 13 - 11 2 502 567 - 65  30

They won 13 games in the season (lost 11) They showed it is all about late season form...as we did when you think about it

good call Isz. To make the top 4 is the only realistic goal from here, but it is not impossible. after that, it's a new comp.

Here's some context;
1. we've had a bad early season injury and suspension run

2. we lost some key players (above all bell and beaver - major tryscorers and stabilisers)

3. trying to establish new halves combo

4. we had the premiers/wcc big head syndrome to expect (and other teams wanting our scalp even more than usual)

5. we've had a nightmare off-field dramas festival

The first 4 should start to settle down and resolve themselves with more games/time (and a bit of luck on the injuries)

Maybe (probably) the b.stewart dramas will subside once he gets back on the field.

to me, the boardroom sh** is the biggest potential season wrecker from here on. PULL YOUR F****** HEADS IN BOYS!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2