positive winning %

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
I was just looking over some statistics and the mighty Manly Sea Eagles have a positive winning % against every single club in the history of RL (including those no longer playing in the NRL) with the exception of St George, and Melbourne.

I think that's an extraordinary stat. Also, we are only 3 wins in arrears of the Storm, so it's possible to turn our % around against the scum. It would only be 1 win if it wasn't for the two games we let slip this year. We should be 6 points clear at the top of the ladder.

Our record against St Merge needs some work though. It'll take us 10 years to turn that around.

manlyfan76 said:
Take out the finals games where storm were cheating alone and we are back even let alone those regular season games from those years.

Their entire seasons' (07/09) should be null and void, and all statistics recorded as losses mate!

WE know the truth.

And the Scum know the truth too; even if there's no admission.

Our overall winning % is outstanding!

Especially as we struggled early on (as almost all new clubs do).

Again the Scum were relatively successful from their inception (with an asterix of uncertainty in my view) due to all the favours you could wish for from the ARL, then NRL.

Yes we were wealthy and made the most of that in the 70's and 80's etc.

After the Super League war and disastrous Northern Eagles era, we rebuilt from the ground up to be dominant and as successful as any (without any favours!)

Our integrity adds far more emphasis to any statistical %, compared to the seething, soulless, wind-assisted Melbourne Scum.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6