positives in a Rorters v Goons Gf win ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Dragoons win
Brian Smith still a failure
*Anasta crying
*Dragons go downhill in future years
*all the people I know will be easily baited (revenge for 2007 for what I copped)
*we can still refer the dragons as chockers

Rorters win
*the old fossil Bennett loses
*Soward crying
*all the people I know will be easily baited (revenge for 2007 for what I copped)
*the illawarra mercury can shut the **** up
*St George illawarra still reads ZERO premierships

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
Rorters win
*the old fossil Bennett loses
*Soward crying
*the illawarra mercury can shut the f**k up
*St George illawarra still reads ZERO premierships
thats the 1 ... ;)

A dragons win
* Brian Smith crying
* Braith Anasta crying
* Nick Politis losing/crying
* Tood Carney going beserk on a drunken rampage
* Hargraves realises that he will never win a comp while he is playing for a team coached by Brian Smith
* Another pearce loses a grand final
* Lama Tasi cancelling his contract and resigning with Manly

A roosters win this week , and seriously , if you were a dragqueens fan , you'd have to  start thinking  about not backin up anymore.....i mean it would be 6 GFinals theyd have lost in a row , minor premiers now 2 years running , the most experienced GF coach etc etc etc...it's now or never for these pretenders , and if they can't do it now...will they ever ?

that may have been said about us in the 60's... how many times were we runners up or minor premiers before '72?

Jaime Bennett link said:
that may have been said about us in the 60's... how many times were we runners up or minor premiers before '72?
when ever we were minor premiers it was a jinx  we probably only ever won  one gf that i can think of  when we were minor premiers  that was 96..  anyway  now they are saying 40-0  biggest score ever in a grand final..

& we won one every decade since ..

im for a roosters win, just so their players start asking for more ! then maybe they might actually consider the thought of what a salary cap is ! I could say the same for the bulldogs but there not there. I would love to see the chokers lose, i hate jamie soward and i want to see him and his fans balling their eyes out !

Wolfpack link said:
Better teams than last years grand final.

Yup, last year i couldn't give a toss but at least this year there's plenty to talk about with the two teams.  Plus it's good to have a more traditional GF (yes i know StGI are only 10 years old...) for once.  It's as close to a local derby as you can get.

whatever the result, most of the population of the Eastern Suburbs still won't have a clue what happened.  Quite sad really

As much as I hate the roosters, I hope they win. I really would love to see the whole saints team in tears. They had so much go there way against the tigers, it really annoyed me. I can't beleive Smith wasn't penalised for the knees into Lote's back. The commentators were saying that it was accidental, but 90% of head high tackles are accidental.

Copa Eagle link said:
I would love to see the chokers lose, i hate jamie soward and i want to see him and his fans balling their eyes out !

YES! Totally agree. Soward I cant stand, along with most of the team, and I despise their fans even more!
Im totally behind the Roosters on this one.
How boring if the Dragons win. Dull dull dull. Roosters would make it an amazing turn around from the wooden spooners to premiers in 12 months! Awesome :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4