Positives

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ceagle

Bencher
Looks like we actually came out of the game unscathed and will most likely be at full strength next week. Looks like the dogs weren't so lucky though...

Im with ceagle on this one. We played strong, and if we string a few wins together we will be there come september.

We played pretty well. We missed snake and his support plays.

Seriously we should put T-Rex back on the bench, his level of play has been disappointing for the past few rounds.

Ceagle said:
Seriously we should put T-Rex back on the bench, his level of play has been disappointing for the past few rounds.

Yeah i agree, since origin he has been quiet. hopefully he isnt thinking 2013 just yet.

They got a lucky early try, a second try from a kick and from then we pretty much dominated. Our defence was brutal tonight and thought we were the better team, really thought we were going to get them in that second half. Missed snake, but if we continue to play like that and during September, we are still contenders. The refs were terrible, where was archer?

It kind of has that feeling of the Storm game at Brookie in 08 that we lost

We were beaten, but showed plenty and took confidence out of a good display

That isn't saying we win the comp this year before people go down that route

We really need to stop attacking sideline to sideline and hoping we'll get an overlap. It's just not working.
We had plenty of chances to win that game (talk about deja vu all over again) and didn't take any of them.

What about Rose - he must have been injured.

He only played about 5 or 10 mins in the first half, did he make it on the 2nd half?

We gained some spark when Buhrer came on. He needs to play more, and T-Rex needs to be dropped or benched.

none, nothing zilch. A departing 2nd rower playing like a hack, a 6 who is a shadow of himself, a aging front row. Stuggle to make 8, without DCE WE SUCK.

Our defense is good when we can compress and they are come away from their tryline. We absolutely bashed them. The Dogs will lose next week.

But when they swung it wide we only just holding on.

As for attack, its been said and its 100% true. Too much side to side and when we do run straight there are no bodies in motion so the opposition never thinks "f*ck, who do I get ?"

If a dumbass like me can see it, I don't know what Tooves is seeing. When Kingy ran with the ball runner, we strolled over.

The way the comp is I strongly believe if we win ( at worst ) 2/6 we wil make top 8 , top 4 is now unlikely.

I think were missing that killer play from our halves. If they ran to the line with runners they will score tries.

Look i think we will make top 8 , just gutted we lost to the scum team. I felt like running on the field and give barba a hit to break his sternum when he scored that arsey final try.

If we find form we have the team to go all the way but if not...... I know alot here hate the storm but I rather storm or any other team then the scum dogs.

Hope we get up next week

Kiwi Eagle said:
It kind of has that feeling of the Storm game at Brookie in 08 that we lost

We were beaten, but showed plenty and took confidence out of a good display

That isn't saying we win the comp this year before people go down that route
You just nailed exactly how I feel tonight. Think back to that game we were missing Lyon and tonight it was snake.
The next 3 weeks are Critical

Big wraps for Jason king he was exceptional in the first 20

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7