Possible Changes To Team Tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If there are any changes it'll probably be Snake coming in, though I doubt it. Just about everyone else I can think of who wasn't injured or originally named played yesterday.

Both played yesterday mate. They won't be in tonight.

Interestingly though or old media manager Neil Evans, asked Massoud on Twitter whether 'Killer would be lining up, 50/50?'

Let's hope he will be there.

Why would Killer only be a 50/50 chance of playing? There have been no reports of injury, unless he's caught the flu or something.

Manly just said on Twitter the official team will be named at 6 tonight, possible changes maybe coz they didn't send this tweet out in round 1. Hopefully lavaka and Lussick play in place of Williame and Vave and possibly Leary in for green or maybe knight to debut
They are just sick of Journos hassling them.
An hour before game time has always been the cut off.

Of those who didn't play yesterday.....i.e. those who are listed as injured, the only ones I can see coming straight into the side would be either Snake or Ferris. And both of those are doubtful.

Other than that I don't expect any changes unless TB has fiddled with the forward line up.

The Killer thing is just weird :confused:

Manly just said on Twitter the official team will be named at 6 tonight, possible changes maybe coz they didn't send this tweet out in round 1. Hopefully lavaka and Lussick play in place of Williame and Vave and possibly Leary in for green or maybe knight to debut
Williame to fullback

How late is too late for Wiliame to get taken down Tonya Harding style? Someone get down to Leichhardt and make it happen!

How late is too late for Wiliame to get taken down Tonya Harding style? Someone get down to Leichhardt and make it happen!

How the hell have we gone from that legend Michael Robertson (and his amazing wang dance), do this absolute nuffie?

How the hell have we gone from that legend Michael Robertson (and his amazing wang dance), do this absolute nuffie?

Probably because Brett Stewart is out and Tom Trbojevic has moved to fullback.
When Michael Robertson was injured he was replaced by Michael Oldfield.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6