Post 1000

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
Well I have arrived at 4 figures - I'll be here a while.
Originally got the name from when I was posting out of New York, and on an old Manly board I actually had a photo of myself in front of the statue of liberty with a heritage Manly jersey. Just reminding everyone we are taking over the world, one non-Manly fan at a time..
So 1000 posts....
1000 posts not of the best quality, but always best intentions.
1000 posts sometimes not thoughtful, but thought provoking.
1000 posts occasionally ire-raising, but we all have those..
But above all, 1000 posts of emotion, because supporting Manly, the greatest club of all, is emotional because everything Manly does matters, and I can't think of a better cast of characters to vent to...

Next step is to put a pic up, but not a baby with big ears, that's done already.

NYEagle

^ Phil Blake grubbering about 3 times from halfway to score under the posts is my first Manly memory ,from my first time at Brookie.

Not all of us are living the dream (anymore :() travelling the country in a caravan Mark.
We don't have as much spare time as you.
Ha mate had to laugh at that one!!

But yes fair enough to!!

Did I tell you about the 83cm Barra I caught??

P1050112.JPG

Good onya NYE! There's lots of wonderful, most fabulously, spectacular people on here that support a pretty awesome football team. It makes this forum a good place.:D

Congrats NYE, you're a posting freak compared to me...... joined on day 1 back in Jul-04 and still haven't cracked the 1,000!! Prefer reading all the quality posts, debates, info and witty stuff to actually posting.

Well done mate.
7 years to crack 1000.......,Clearly you didn't get involved in the Kieran forum or daly cherrygraph threads with those stats.

Its summer in Canada he's at the beach, oh hang on they don't have beaches!!

He must be in Majorca ( at a beach!!)

Not quite at the beach. Gotta follow the snow!

Breaking my self imposed exile.....

Here's a vid of Lady Knox Geyser, Rotorua, New Zealand where I was today.

Basically imitates some of your (our) reactions to a Manly win.

Note: Voices are of two excitable Chinese men nearby....auditioning for backing track vocals in adult videos.

:)

Edit: They throw detergent down the hole in the top to start the reaction!

Last edited:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4