Post match interviews.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
No link here - go to the website yourselves...lazy buggers! :p

BUT:

I think Manly should put a 'reporter' in the media room to ask some decent questions. I'm not suggesting 'Manly bias' questions but whoever is in those rooms are dingbats, if a dingbat was a mumbling mammal.

What happens is...eventually someone mumbles a cliched question, they receive a usually cliched answer and then there is 10 seconds of silence as Jamie and Geoff look like school kids who don't want to be picked to give the next answer.

The whole process is more uber lame than someone using the word uber in 2013 (except for the Germans...cause it's 'over' in German.)

At least put a friendly face in there, ask some decent questions so we can all hear some good post game footy comments.

It really is terrible the quality of those Journo's in there.

*Someone should tell Geoff it was round 8 and not 7 as he said. Also he should just go "Next question." when he wants it so all the long silences disappear.

Make it happen Larissa!

I nominate GE to put the "fans" questions forward each week. Get some common cents into these pressers.

If it weren't for the tyranny of distance, delayed telecasts, lack of desire to work for someone, etc, etc...I'd be right there!

If you ask a coach about a game sustained injury.....
"I'm not sure, I'll have to speak to the medical team and wait for their conclusions." repeat ad nauseam.

Surely a standard list of questions can be compiled leading to the ability to 'pick and choose' the most game relevant ones even if the reporters can't think on their feet.

globaleagle said:
If it weren't for the tyranny of distance, delayed telecasts, lack of desire to work for someone, etc, etc...I'd be right there!

If you ask a coach about a game sustained injury.....
"I'm not sure, I'll have to speak to the medical team and wait for their conclusions." repeat ad nauseam.

Surely a standard list of questions can be compiled leading to the ability to 'pick and choose' the most game relevant ones even if the reporters can't think on their feet.

I do believe you have (albeit accidently) stumbled upon the key word in this whole fiasco. "feet"

Everyone involved in the post match press interview should use those feet and walk out. That should resolve the awkwardness of it all.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8