• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

STSK

Reserve Grader
Hey guys, for the past two days I've not been able to post to a thread directly.

An error pops up, the only way I've been able to post is quote somebody, send the post, then go back and edit. Not sure if it's user or site error.

Cheers.

Hey guys, for the past two days I've not been able to post to a thread directly.

An error pops up, the only way I've been able to post is quote somebody, send the post, then go back and edit. Not sure if it's user or site error.

Cheers.
Had the same problem mate. Thought it might have been an app thing. But I haven't really got a clue what I'm doing anyway so I just send it.

what is the error?

Can you send that to me?
Is it only using the app or is it using the site through a browser too?

If it is app can you completely close it down and then reopen it?

Dan

what is the error?

Can you send that to me?
Is it only using the app or is it using the site through a browser too?

If it is app can you completely close it down and then reopen it?

Dan
Mine seems ok Dan. I just wait for the write your reply space to come through. Can be a bit slow but not too bad.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4