Potential Divorce

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
I told my wife that if we win say $15 million on powerball, I'd be paying Manly's salary cap for them for a year (3.5 million). She told me to shut the hell up, and in fact (she stated), "You know, you actually probably WOULD!!". I replied "yep". So she says:-

"Your just stupid. If I win powerball, I'm not going to tell you!!".

I wonder if I would notice !!

Why settle for second best Fonz. She has perfection as it is. Plus, she prefers to sleep with men that doesn't sleep with headgear on !!!

If I won 15 mill on powerball I could have all the beaver I wanted

If you have to pay for it dude - it aint worth having.
That said, a wife is a very draining expense....

j/k ladies.... :clap:

Everyone pays for it in one way or another Rhino.

And no I've never paid cash for it :)

you think all those hot chicks flock to rich old farts for their personality?

Very true my friend. With me...it's my sanity !!! Nah - my girl is the best...I'll just trade her in when she reaches her 30's.

[quote author=Fro]

Very true my friend. With me...it's my sanity !!! Nah - my girl is the best...I'll just trade her in when she reaches her 30's.
[/quote]

thats what I keep saying.

have to remind her that my lease is almost up, so you better stop giving me grief otherwise I will upgrade to a new model, but if you behave I might payout out the residual.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2