Pre Season training

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Looks like our campaign for 2010 starts next week.  I am wondering if OX, Wolfman & Robbo will turn up as there are apparently un signed for next season.

Lets hope the desire and commitment is back and a few inflated egos are run out of the team in the sandhills at Palm Beach.

Other questions to consider;

- Has Snake's knee improved
- will the newbies fit into the squad
- Will Liam Foran turn up at training
- can you Joe Gualavo find his way to Narrabeen without a car
- who has the worst skin fold test - George or Josh

Lets forget 2009, a new CEO soon & new hope for another premiership.....

Will the team lay off the piss, and focus on football, rather than modelling and limelight?

will we have a ****en ceo before the season kicks off????????????//
and
will we get a decent ceo or a ****en peanut ????????????

And

Will Jen Hakwins see the light and spend the weekend with me for one of the games so I can trot her out at the Leagues Club and say to all you young guns.

" I may be an old fart but look who I have pulled for the weekend".

Jeez what a way to go, might cost me my house, super fund, business but boy oh boy it would sure be fun and sure give me "bragging rights" for a bloody long time!!!

PS: On Snakes knee

I speak with his Dad quite often and he tells me it's "coming along" but they are very worried that it will never be as good as it was prior to the injury. I suppose no surprises with that but it tells me he's not 100%.

Mark, I know a few people that can make that dream a reality if you want.

Dan...I think your people should speak to my people!!

Seriously, 2010 will be an "interesting year"...after the "annus horribilis" (is that spelt right???) that was 2009 it will be a test of Des's coaching ability as to how we go next year.

I am not one to criticise players or coaching staff but I do think Des didn't adapt to the two referee's situation as well as some others did and I thought a lot of our early season troubles were not only the pre season debacle but seemingly the lack of a "2009 game plan". I thought we were doing what we did in 2008 and whilst that worked VERY well then,the game had changed.

I was speaking with Max Krillich at the leagues club prior to the Storm game in May and he said the coaching was "one dimensional"....I am not exactly sure what that means, or what he meant by it but I imagine it was that he felt Des has one game plan and one game plan only.

I however have faith in his ability (after all he did deliver us our first premiership in a decade) but it will be interesting to see how he adapts to the new regime next year with a largely unchanged line up.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I was speaking with Max Krillich at the leagues club prior to the Storm game in May and he said the coaching was \"one dimensional\"....I am not exactly sure what that means, or what he meant by it but I imagine it was that he felt Des has one game plan and one game plan only.

Max's coaching record was very one dimensional - he lost every game he coached at manly. 

What Max is probably saying is that we reply so much on the same plays all the time.  Orford crabbing accross field pretending to throw the ball to himself and then running his supprts out of room.  And then there is the usual centre as a decoy runner and throw the ball to the fullback.

That is why we missed beaver last year because he added some variety to our attack with his ball running and backing up skills.   

And

Will Jen Hakwins see the light and spend the weekend with me for one of the games so I can trot her out at the Leagues Club and say to all you young guns.

\" I may be an old fart but look who I have pulled for the weekend\".

Jeez what a way to go, might cost me my house, super fund, business but boy oh boy it would sure be fun and sure give me \"bragging rights\" for a bloody long time!!!

I speak with his Dad quite often and he tells me it's \"coming along\" but they are very worried that it will never be as good as it was prior to the injury. I suppose no surprises with that but it tells me he's not 100%.
Thanks for the inside information regarding Brett's knee......Mark.

It certainly sounds like reason for concern.
I'm trying to keep my fingers crossed and live in hope that in 2010 we once again have the best fullback in the comp carving up the opposition.
Without sounding pessimistic it's hard to imagine us improving on 5Th if he's not 100% fit.

And

\" I may be an old fart but look who I have pulled for the weekend\".

Jeez what a way to go, might cost me my house, super fund, business but boy oh boy it would sure be fun and sure give me \"bragging rights\" for a bloody long time!!!

I speak with his Dad quite often and he tells me it's \"coming along\" but they are very worried that it will never be as good as it was prior to the injury. I suppose no surprises with that but it tells me he's not 100%.

No chance with Hawko unless you were taking her to the Manly v Newcastle game. Once a Knights fan, always a Knights fan, They don't have the brain capacity to note the error of their ways and step away from the dark side.  LOL

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6