Prediction for GF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
boo hiss, your over-confidence will jinx our team

:D :D

Prediction for GF:

The whole team galloping up to the stand one by one. Stewart gets to gallop twice since he will be the MoM. Peters gallops around the stand.

Hasler and Hoppa are the only ones that refrain from galloping. However, Hoppa concedes to his mates calling and is lifted high and proud and carried around the ground, lifting the trophy. The victory lap will be his last for at least 2 years. Predict a very emotional farewell for him the day before his mission commences.

silvertail said:
Prediction for GF:

The whole team galloping up to the stand one by one. Stewart gets to gallop twice since he will be the MoM. Peters gallops around the stand.

Hasler and Hoppa are the only ones that refrain from galloping. However, Hoppa concedes to his mates calling and is lifted high and proud and carried around the ground, lifting the trophy. The victory lap will be his last for at least 2 years. Predict a very emotional farewell for him the day before his mission commences.

For some reason this post reminds me of "Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey".

effnic said:
I have a better question. Who do we not want to play in a prelim??

Who Don't we want to play? Melbourne

Who are we most likely to play? I'm leaning towards Brisbane or Cowboys if we get the minor premiership, Melbourne or St George if we don't.

I'll be happy if we're in the top four coming into the finals, without too many injuries... unlike last year... Then we'll have a good shot at another premiership. We can beat any team in the comp. with a fully fit roster.

SeaEagleRock8 said:

You're right SER8.
I shouldn't have predicted the score.
But I stay with Storm as our GF opponents.

Seriously, just for a moment, we copped 2 serious injuries last weekend and we could get more this weekend. If that trend were to start then we would be in real trouble and might not even make the top 4.

I don't think we can even win this weekend without Joe, T-Rex, Hoppa, Rodney & Kitey, let alone the Comp. IMO Foran has had 2 very quiet games and DCE was also quiet last weekend. I only hope we had our "off" game last weekend because another this weekend, more injuries and all of this premature talk of Minor Premierships and GF's will be just that......Premature.

I hate this kind of talk. It reminds me of Souffs fans at the beginning of every season. Wests Tigers boasted at the beginning of the season that they would win it and look at them now. The "Footy Gods" have a habit of ruining a season when the fans get carried away with themselves.

Dan, it's time to ban such threads to appease the great Footy Gods!!!!

Ralphie said:
Seriously, just for a moment, we copped 2 serious injuries last weekend and we could get more this weekend. If that trend were to start then we would be in real trouble and might not even make the top 4.

I don't think we can even win this weekend without Joe, T-Rex, Hoppa, Rodney & Kitey, let alone the Comp. IMO Foran has had 2 very quiet games and DCE was also quiet last weekend. I only hope we had our "off" game last weekend because another this weekend, more injuries and all of this premature talk of Minor Premierships and GF's will be just that......Premature.

I hate this kind of talk. It reminds me of Souffs fans at the beginning of every season. Wests Tigers boasted at the beginning of the season that they would win it and look at them now. The "Footy Gods" have a habit of ruining a season when the fans get carried away with themselves.

Dan, it's time to ban such threads to appease the great Footy Gods!!!!
Good call.

My prediction for the grand final is that one team will lose and the other will win

jjai said:
Hey if we finish top 4 do we still get a finals game at brookie??

I believe we have to play home finals out of the SFS now.

Daniel said:
My prediction for the grand final is that one team will lose and the other will win

But will the best player on the day win the Clive Churchill Medal?

Wolfpack said:
jjai said:
Hey if we finish top 4 do we still get a finals game at brookie??

I believe we have to play home finals out of the SFS now.

Daniel said:

But will the best player on the day win the Clive Churchill Medal?

depends on whether Todd Carney is playing or not

bazeagle said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

You're right SER8.
I shouldn't have predicted the score.
But I stay with Storm as our GF opponents.

I'm sorry Baz I shouldn't have taken the piss with a sarcastic comment. I was actually impressed to see you in such confident high spirits, you are usually far more cautious.

I for one am happy to imagine more GF glory at this time of year, don't really care the score, so I commend every single Manly fan to enjoy every moment of this season. We may not win but we sure are in the mix!

What ever we achieve this year we have already done greater than anyone could have imagined. after 16 rounds we are eqall 1st and premiership favourits. Personally i dont think we have the experience to win a comp. maybe 2 years from now the likes of Buhrer, DCe, Foran Hoppa, Rose, Harrison, Mauro,lussic ,Oldfield, Robinson and Whare would have matured to handle a premiership.

This year my guess is Dragons vs Tigers.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6