Predictions for this weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Warriors to win even in the heat. Reason being is that the Cowgirls have run out of forwards. Their little guys will be troublesome, but if the big worrier guys are rotated sensibly, drink lots of water and just continue to cart the ball up through the middle, eventually Price and Wiki will prevail. They would have won last week but for one selfish moment. The Slime in the other game. their backs are superior to the Dogs and their forwards can contain Mason and the other nobrainers.

Disagree on both accounts mate.

I think the heat will be too much for the Warriors and Bowen and Thurston will run amok.

I also think Tim Smith and Finch will fall apart in their game against the dogs and the Doggies superior finals experience, along with SBW will get them through

Tipped the Bulldogs and the Cowboys
I just think the lack of experience in both the eels and the warriors might let them down in these massive games

I think the Cowboys are specials despite their lack of forwards. Their half, hooker and fullback will get them home. The Dogs have a great pack but their backs are poor defensively so I am tipping Parra. That said I don't think that Parra can beat Melbourne whilst the Dogs would be a chance.

Grand Final - Storm v Manly or Cowboys (they will be hard to beat, but we can do it!)

Disagree on both accounts mate.

I think the heat will be too much for the Warriors and Bowen and Thurston will run amok.

I also think Tim Smith and Finch will fall apart in their game against the dogs and the Doggies superior finals experience, along with SBW will get them through

don't put your money on it :lol: :bdh: :blaugh: :stupid:

Dogs and Cows for me, with Dogs to roll the Storm and Manly to beat the Cows for a rematch of the 95 GF, the last one i attended

I think the Cowboys are specials despite their lack of forwards. Their half, hooker and fullback will get them home. The Dogs have a great pack but their backs are poor defensively so I am tipping Parra. That said I don't think that Parra can beat Melbourne whilst the Dogs would be a chance.

Grand Final - Storm v Manly or Cowboys (they will be hard to beat, but we can do it!)
Not the only one on the money Matt!!!! 8)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8