Premier League Have Lost Two!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Notice that the Champion Premier League Team that Ryan and others were waxing lyrical about a week or two ago has also lost two in a row.

Should Toovey be sacked?????? :bdh:

Flegg lost to Parra - closely though apparently we won at both Ball and Matthews!

parra PL looks pretty good and won last year i think

we may have been playing the top team in all 3 grades

Notice that the Champoin Premier League Team that Ryan and others were waxing lyrical about a week or two ago has also lost two in a row.

Should Toovey be sacked?????? :bdh:

Flegg lost to Parra - closely though apparently we won at both Ball and Matthews!

But the actual PL team playing is not the same side as Ryan and others picked. Toovey has Tillott and some guy called dalton as centres. I watched tham against the raiders and they both looked very ordinary.

The props are also different with no sione alphabet or Kyle Arnold in the team. If they won't follow out selections then we can't be blamed if they lose. Same as first grade. Maybe if they picked the same team as the majority on st chose then we might be 2 wins instead of two losses by now? LOL.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4