Premiers 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon64

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Seems pretty obvious this will not be our year. Frankly, after the goings on of 2015, making the 8 will be an unbelievable result.

So who wins it in everyone's opinion ?

For me, I'd be putting my money on Brisbane. Just a solid team who have been super consistent.

I would love to say that if we do make the top 8 then we will win because anything is possible. However......unfortunately I don't think we have the power in the forwards to win the premiership. Our backs may well be the best in the competition, but as we have seen more than a few times this year, if they play behind a beaten pack then even the likes of DCE, Snake, Killer, Jorge, Skivy and Foran can only do so much (insert Peta or Turbo Tommy as the missing back).

With a name like Bob Dylan I'd expect you had a toke before typing that lol

But seriously, if we can't win.....I don't care who wins so long as its not the Donkeys or Cowgirls.....or Scumdogs or the cheating scum or Rorters or Vermin....and definitely not the Speels.

Ah stuff it, if we can't win who cares.

I think the Roosters are going to be very hard to beat if they get a week 3 final in Sydney. I think the Broncos and Cowboys have great credentials as well. Broncos because of their defence and Cowboys have the pack to do it. It is also ripe for a team to make a run from no where to win it.

Roosters near certainties IMO

However if the Warriors can grab a top 4 spot, which is don't think they will, getting a home game over here is a huge advantage

I think the weight of expectation is just too much on the Cows, they have had some years where its 'their year' and this year appears no different. I just think they might have a colossal choke around Week 3 of the Semis.

I have to agree with what Gasnier said last night re: the Broncs, he's not sure they have another gear to go up.

The Roosters are always dangerous.

But I'm tipping the Warriors. They are sitting in the top 4, if they can just keep their confidence heading into the semis they could do anything.

Depends on who go go up a few level in the final month. I think Brisbane is playing as good as they can play and have no where to go.

Roosters or Dogs.

C'mon, we all know the Cowboys wont win it. They're guaranteed to be robbed by the corrupt Cowboy hating NRL that has already denied them 3 certain premierships in recent years with dud referee calls............remember......

St Choke were sure things under Bennett in 2009 but crashed and burned in the finals big time, so who knows with Brisbane.

Too far out to call really

If the warriors keep fit they will be hard to stop this time, still have enough players who have lost a GF and will not let that happen again.

Broncos have to be a thought, not sure why.how but they just keep on winning hoever grand finals are not played on Friday night so that could stuff them.

Cowgirls will choke and blame everyone else yet again. Everyone else will laugh yet again at how 1 error somehow equals a 16 point turn around. Their victimist mentalitty offers no advantage outside of NQ

I hope the Warriors can win but defence wins the big games and for me that means the Roosters will be premiers this year.

I would love the Eels to win the spoon but I think the Knights are specials.

Whoever has the least amount of injuries heading into the finals, still 8 rounds to play until the finals.

However Roosters of all the teams in the hunt atm would be my pick. Probably have the best all round team and good depth cover too

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6