Premiers Souvenir Magazines have arrived!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Afternoon all,

Today we took delivery of our Official 2011 Premiership Souvenir Magazines, and I must say they look great!

For those of you who have already ordered, we will be posting next Monday.

For those of you who are yet to grab one your can purchase yours in store at The Factory Outlet, online or as an add-on when you purchase your membership

Go Manly!

Larissa

Are there stubby coolers available yet? I couldn't5 see any online but will be dropping down to the factory outlet in the nextr week or 2 to ge the magazine.

The Wheel said:
Are there stubby coolers available yet? I couldn't5 see any online but will be dropping down to the factory outlet in the nextr week or 2 to ge the magazine.

Hi there,

Unfortunately m not based at the shop so cant duck out and check for you.

The guys at the shop should be able to help you out.

Give them a buzz on 02 9939 3899.

Go Manly!

Larissa

i'll be there in 2 weeks and planning another visit :)

Don't forget to give a copy to the state library on legal deposit Larissa. They keep all Nsw publications for posterity.

Drove from Randwick to the factory outlet today to get a magazine and the girl there told me they are not even printed yet. Larissa, How can they look great if they haven't even been printed. Waste of a trip that was.

They are printed and sitting in my office in Narrabeen bones. Ready to be sent out to pre-orderers and the factory outlet on Monday. PM me your address and I'll make sure I send you out one. Sorry you made the trip to the factory outlet when I haven't had the chance to deliver them there yet.

Appreciate the offer Larissa, you really do a great job, but that's not necessary. I'm more than happy to pay for one to show my support to the club. I was just a little annoyed when I got there. Will order one online during the week. Thanks again :)

Larissa said:
They are printed and sitting in my office in Narrabeen bones. Ready to be sent out to pre-orderers and the factory outlet on Monday. PM me your address and I'll make sure I send you out one. Sorry you made the trip to the factory outlet when I haven't had the chance to deliver them there yet.

Yeah I um, drove out to Narrabeen expecting the Magazine as well and it wasn't there.

Jks, I pre-ordered as any true fan would.

Volley said:
Larissa said:

Yeah I um, drove out to Narrabeen expecting the Magazine as well and it wasn't there.

Damn... I didn't pre-order. I wish I was a true fan.

bones said:
Volley said:
Larissa said:

Damn... I didn't pre-order. I wish I was a true fan.

Clearly you aren't. Next premiership you might be able to join the SGT's of the world.

Larissa

I got my mag in the mail this arvo

You have very good reason to be so Proud of this publication.

Its superb & Faultless.

I noticed you are the Editor so congrats for getting such a polished product out so quickly.

Hopefully it will be easily available in the merchandising outlets all of next year. You should sell thousands.

Yes I got mine too. Only thing the postman left it half hanging out of the mail box and in the pouring rain. Totally ruined!

johnzac said:
Yes I got mine too. Only thing the postman left it half hanging out of the mail box and in the pouring rain. Totally ruined!

Oh no! Shoot me a DM. If you post me back the damaged copy I'll replace it for you.

I too noticed you were the Editor, Larissa, and thought that must've kept you very busy since the GF. NOW you can have a truly well-earned break!

It's a superb publication - well done Larissa! I love Desi's photo on page 7, it captured him so well and gives me a big smile each time I look at it, together with several other excellent photos in it. :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7