Preparation for 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This game was a special one for me....I was in Melbourne and my son in law (rabid Mixo fan) doesn't have access to the second Chan 9 channel that was showing the game down there.

So we head off down to the local Pub.....hoping that they would show it (which they wouldn't have if an AFL Final was on), and they did.

He's drinking pints, and I'm drinking middies (about the same pace).....at 14-0 he's dancing, jiving, hi fiving everyone he can find that understands the game and I'm thinking "not this **** again".

About 40 minutes later, he yells "**** this **** I am out of here", slams the front door and leaves me sitting with my last beer and with a smile on my face.

I got home and he'd gone to bed and he never said a word to me on Saturday (AFL Final day), watched the AFL in his bedroom and acted like a 5 year old all day.

Finally he started to come out of his shell on Sunday afternoon, a full 48 hours after the game.

its one of my happiest football moment!!

Chip and Chase said:
You let your daughter marry a Rabbits fan ?? Shame on you.

lol exactly! And a whiny one at that! (though they are all a bit whiny) - but someone with no teeth!!!??????? (I guess a souffs fan in qld has no chance of having any teeth)

:angel::D

Mark from Brisbane said:
This game was a special one for me....I was in Melbourne and my son in law (rabid Mixo fan) doesn't have access to the second Chan 9 channel that was showing the game down there.

So we head off down to the local Pub.....hoping that they would show it (which they wouldn't have if an AFL Final was on), and they did.

He's drinking pints, and I'm drinking middies (about the same pace).....at 14-0 he's dancing, jiving, hi fiving everyone he can find that understands the game and I'm thinking "not this ... again".

About 40 minutes later, he yells "... this ... I am out of here", slams the front door and leaves me sitting with my last beer and with a smile on my face.

I got home and he'd gone to bed and he never said a word to me on Saturday (AFL Final day), watched the AFL in his bedroom and acted like a 5 year old all day.

Finally he started to come out of his shell on Sunday afternoon, a full 48 hours after the game.

its one of my happiest football moment!!
That's hilarious!

Chip and Chase said:

Yeah I know...and it didn't start well..... the day they were married in 2005 the Rabbits beat us.....and I copped it in his speech.

So you can see why 2013 is a special memory for me!!

globaleagle said:
Chip and Chase said:

lol exactly! And a whiny one at that! (though they are all a bit whiny) - but someone with no teeth!!!??????? (I guess a souffs fan in qld has no chance of having any teeth)

Yaaawn! Old jokes are becoming a specialty of yours GE. :rolleyes:

mozgrame said:
globaleagle said:
Chip and Chase said:

read yer sig and go blow a harley :p lol.

"speciality"

And to quote pink......

".....I'm not here for your entertainment
You don't really want to mess with me tonight
Just stop and take a second
I was fine before you walked into my life
Cause you know it's over
Before it began
Keep your drink just give me the money
It's just you and your hand tonight!......"

heeheehee

edit: hope that wasn't too nasty. Hate to see newman and his brown shirts come after me!

globaleagle said:
mozgrame said:
globaleagle said:
Chip and Chase said:

read yer sig and go blow a harley :p lol.

"speciality"

And to quote pink......

".....I'm not here for your entertainment
You don't really want to mess with me tonight
Just stop and take a second
I was fine before you walked into my life
Cause you know it's over
Before it began
Keep your drink just give me the money
It's just you and your hand tonight!......"

heeheehee

edit: hope that wasn't too nasty. Hate to see newman and his brown shirts come after me!

Hahaha! :D Not nasty at all. I sort of had you pegged as a bloke that would quote Pink. I don't want to upset or disappoint you too much, but if the choice was my hand or yourself.....well, at least I know my hand is clean.

teeheehee ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6