Press conferences

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Manly Press conference
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhcRMeOuriA&feature=plcp

Cowboys press conference
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-i7Jfy4yAo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

All I heard was whine, moan, whine. Enjoy your mad Monday Neil and Jonathan. LOL. Sore losers. They got plenty of things go their way tonight.

JT maybe if YOU were more respectful towards the refs they would be respectful back to you! What a tosser. Now you know how NSW felt after game 1 this year.

Sore loses decisions went poorly both ways but it all comes out in the wash

for the cowboys interview, at 1:33 he says after Forans touched the ball, Lyon tried to flick it out cause he knew Foran touched it? if Lyon knew, why does that make him want to flick out the ball? Wouldn't he hold on to it so it can;t be looked at by video ref and try and score in the new set of 6?

Why didn't they ask henry about their 2nd try?

There were some really poor responses by the cowboys.

Isn't there a $10000 fine for criticising the Referees?

And the Dally M for the games biggest sook, goes to JT! Fair dinkum. He has a very selective memory old JT, so too does Neil Henry. Let's start with SOO, remember SOO JT, we endured your smug comments and ridiculous laugh after you had the series handed to you on the back of favourable scheduling and several outrageous calls. You were happy enough then JT.

What about when we played you in Townsville and had to overcome 2 contentious calls for shepherding on top of many other calls that went your teams way. Remember the Glen Hall dive that cost us a try? Neil remember how you whinged after that game? The bloody hide of you, seriously you guys have your heads rammed so far up your arse I'm surprised we can't see the poo stains around your necks.

Oh and tonight, what about the try that levelled the score? You know, the one where Ash Graham stripped the ball and you scored on the back of it off a beautiful JT fwd pass. Talk about a momentum changer right there. Wake up you clowns, Manly were by far the better side and were clearly a step above you guys. You guys lacked any class and grace whatsoever, bloody wank3rs!

Clip one, insightful comments even when some 'journo' only wanted to ask about how dudded nth qld was.

Clip two, 10 mins of pure complaining - sweet music to the ears.

I've got it on good authority Thurston and Henry were both wearing their skirts for this interview. What ever happened to well played, we were beaten by a better team on the night?

The sublime FU to the Cows - Big Mouth Choc fronting the Press Conference to stick it to the critics from NQ:p

Great uppercut by 2V and the Team to have Choc voice his opinions!

Great to see the Manly Team continued to be maligned - back under the radar as the Media will jump on the Big 3 bandwagon this week:cool:

i seem to remember a game in townsville (was it last year) where we had a try disallowed because we knocked the ball on by making it bounce 2-3mtrs. backwards while on a big comeback after giving them a good lead.
it cost us the game & they(the cowboys) said s.f.a. about it of the ref's decisions that night.
now they want to bitch!
also gutless jurnos made no mention to henry & thurston about the strip that led to their try, it wouldn't give them the story that they want to print i guess

We need to have someone quickly turning out these facts for tooves and give them to him before the press conferences.

Or just get him to tell them to all bugger off.

Photo from Cowblurgh's press conference:

Crap audio quality as usual for the post match presser.
Tooves speaks a metre away from the mic and none of the journos have mic's to ask questions. What century are we in again?
Such an unprofessional look. Smarten up NRL.

I love Tooves in the press conferences. He is so passionate and gets so cranky with his raspy voice. Imagine if we were on the end of the Cowboy video ref calls, his blow up would have been brilliant.

Seriously don't mind them whinging, we'd be doing the same,but they were outplayed and they had a few calls go their way too.

The benefit of the doubt rule was used properly for once IMO. I have watched those tries plenty of times and can't tell if they were tries or not, hence the decisions. Still i would be blowing up if they were awarded against Manly

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6