Prime Minister's XIII train-on squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DCE was supposably undergoing a shoulder op? Or did I dream this?

Jake our only forward to make the team. Fair call. To the rest of our forwards, this is a missed opportunity.

The two Turbos might gain some valuable experience if picked.

I see no upside for DCE, if selected.

They said the Turbo's would both play for Australia. This is the first step and its good to see their talent is being recognised.

And well done in particular to Jake. Missed most of last year because of leg injuries, thrown into the deep end this year and has proved himself as just about the best young front rower in the game. So often the youngsters grabbing the headlines are those like Tommy, the outside backs who score a bag of tries. Within half a season of what is basically his rookie year Jake had established himself as our best forward playing in the toughest position on the park. If he doesn't play Origin next year, even if its from the bench, I'll be surprised.

I wonder, if Tommy gets picked does he play fullback or wing?

Although he's been to a few clubs since he left us, Manly junior and current Penrith coach Ivan Cleary is coaching the team.

Just one thing. Can someone explain how there are 5 Tigers and 5 Coke Coast players in the train-on squad?

Although he's been to a few clubs since he left us, Manly junior and current Penrith coach Ivan Cleary is coaching the team.

Just one thing. Can someone explain how there are 5 Tigers and 5 Coke Coast players in the train-on squad?

I think the Tigers players selected probably deserve their spots (with the possible exception of Moses). Not so sure about the Titans though...

If you had to pick the team purely from that squad (excluding DCE who is already ruled out)

1. Tedesco
2. Mansour
3. Wighton
4. Gagai
5. T Trbojevic
6. Townsend
7. Elgey
8. Woods
9. Segeyaro
10. J Trbojevic
11. James
12. Moeroa
13. Sironen

14. Falloon
15. Peachey
16. Campbell-Gillard
17. Vaughan

18. Roberts

Tom might be busy winning his way through to the u20s GF

You're right there, but the PM's XIII vs PNG game is always held post season so Tommy definitely still has plenty of time to impress the selectors. This is just the train on squad for players in the NRL bottom 8 teams.

I don't think Hopoate or Moses deserve their places. Their reputations exceed their playing abilities.
I think that Jorge Tafua was unlucky to miss selection.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4