Prince Andrew

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

tookey

First Grader
Got a laugh out of this one

1645066114869.png

Honestly and we now hear that Charlie’s been giving away Citizenship and major Honours to get cash donations for his foundation.

I respect the old Queen , but when she’s gone they can all **** off as far as I’m concerned.

Honestly and we now hear that Charlie’s been giving away Citizenship and major Honours to get cash donations for his foundation.

I respect the old Queen , but when she’s gone they can all **** off as far as I’m concerned.
On the late night news on 9, the reporter said the Prince handed over ...wait for it..20m!!

Yep. I'm happy to have them until the day she dies.

I think that's the feeling of most people over here too, but alas for us it will never happen, they're just too entrenched.

How could anyone have Camilla as the next queen She is a shocker

I think that's the feeling of most people over here too, but alas for us it will never happen, they're just too entrenched.
I think the Queens death ( whenever that is ) could see a rise in Australia becoming a republic.

I don’t know anyone who respects Charles

Y
I think the Queens death ( whenever that is ) could see a rise in Australia becoming a republic.

Yeah, it probably should have happened for you years ago. I think you're right, her death will probably be the catalyst for a number of countries ditching the priveliged #&@#.
Part of Charles' double barrelled name is surely double-standards.

Y

Yeah, it probably should have happened for you years ago. I think you're right, her death will probably be the catalyst for a number of countries ditching the priveliged #&@#.
Part of Charles' double barrelled name is surely double-standards.
Most here respect the Queen.

No one I know feels the same way about Charlie.

I agree Charles is a pampered delusional twitt, but the problem is for Australia with a Republic is the model that may see us have as President the likes of Peter Fitzsimmons or his wife or worse still someone like Mike Carlton! God forbid. I have no time for the monarchy and there is a lot that could be improved with less government, but another layer of government as per the Republic proposal is the last thing we need.
And I fear that this new Republic will be filled with leftist rent seekers and stupid people with no idea but lots of agendas, which just equals more suckling on the government breast by a new level of elites paid for by the poor beaten downtrodden tax payer
Yea???? Nah!!!!

I agree Charles is a pampered delusional twitt, but the problem is for Australia with a Republic is the model that may see us have as President the likes of Peter Fitzsimmons or his wife or worse still someone like Mike Carlton! God forbid. I have no time for the monarchy and there is a lot that could be improved with less government, but another layer of government as per the Republic proposal is the last thing we need.
And I fear that this new Republic will be filled with leftist rent seekers and stupid people with no idea but lots of agendas, which just equals more suckling on the government breast by a new level of elites paid for by the poor beaten downtrodden tax payer
Yea???? Nah!!!!
The model has to be acceptable.

In my view it’s the same as it is now , a Governor General with little to no power and just there for ceremonial duties.

And we change our flag taking out the Union Jack.

Needs to be little to no change but no having to refer to the British monarchy for anything.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2