Professionalism

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
An experience I have just had with the Carlton Football Club that I thought I would share.

The oldies are very persistent about buying me a christmas present, so this year I asked for a Carlton Jersey (Yes I support the Blues and I follow AFL).

So prior to Christmas mum rang up and asked them about the Jersey's. They told her they wouldnt be in until around the 1st of February. They took my details (name etc) and sent mum a card that had a Merry Christmas from the football club, and a note saying that mum had ordered a jersey on my behalf and that when it was ready they would give me a call.

Keep in mind that my mum had not paid a single cent at this point in time.

Anyway, I get a phone call the other day saying that the jerseys were a couple of days late, but they should be in by Friday. I get another call this morning saying that my jersey was in stock, and that they could send it out or I could go and pick it up.

So I call in there today, and there is my jersey labelled and ready to go. I pay the $110 (from what I recall a lot cheaper than NRL jerseys) and im out the door.

A1 service from start to finish. I dont think there is one thing that they could have done better.

Could you envisage service such as this from the Manly Football Club?

Gee - $110 is a good price.

I have only ordered one thing from Manly and they were very good a few years back so I can't really knock them but Carlton provide a very good benchmark.

Manly have been pretty good with the clothing I've ordered (tickets are another matter).  Carlton's membership is probably 30 times that of Manly so they would enjoy economies of scale.

Maybe they'll avoid the wooden spoon this year too.

Nice one Fro :) :)

For $110 they could throw in the wooden spoon.
For $185 Manly should throw in a silver spoon.

I have lost track of how many times Manly have failed to meet any commitment made. Really. The service from Carlton is what you dream about around here.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6