PROOF: Rabbit fans HATES South Sydney

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
You only have to drive around the Northern Beaches and see all those Bunny stickers on the back of their vehicles.

PROOF: Even Souths fans can't stand to live in South Sydney. They rather pay more to live with Manly fans!

It's embarrassing. They may display a Rabbit sticker but they prefer to hang around Manly fans, seeing loads of cars with Manly flags or maroon and white ribbons, and read the Manly Daily about Manly Sea Eagles news. Must be sheer agony for them but they rather have this than being in Redfern.
-

I live in Canberra and I am seeing more and more cars down this way with manly stickers, makes you proud. :D

Ironically dont often see raiders stickers, guess that what happens when your team performs poorly yearly.

ENEMY SIGHTED in our backyard:

I've been advised by a relative that an Eels Coach/Bus, with Eels markings and number plates was sighted as having made a stop at Forest Way's Caltex in Belrose. This was either Thursday or Friday last week.

Not sure why they are up our way.
Choc is not that huge to require a giant bus to collect him, unless if it's part of his contract.
They don't seem that happy with their fair share of the Parramatta Lake and River, are they?
-

Last edited:
I live in Canberra and I am seeing more and more cars down this way with manly stickers, makes you proud. :D

Ironically dont often see raiders stickers, guess that what happens when your team performs poorly yearly.
I live in Canberra too and I can assure you there are more Manly fans here than Raiders fans.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4