• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Copa Eagle

Reserve Grader
Just read on facebook that Brent Kite is in doubt for this weeks game due to rib bruising, and george rose and jason king will both have scans checked to see if they will be right to play.

So if they're all out who then do we rely on ?

8.Robinson (would replace with cunningham)
9.Ballin
10.Galuvou (replace with mauro)
11.Watmough (80 min no need for interchange)
12.Buhrer (solid minutes would replace with harrison)
13.Stewart (80 min no need for interchange)

14.Williams
15.Mauro
16.Harrison
17.Cunningham

Could be looking a tad short this weekend lads, i doubt that all 3 of our main props would be all out, but it honestly wouldnt suprise me. :s

Jason King will play. He has been told that if he doesn't play this weekend he won't be picked for origin. The same as was said to Dugan a few weeks before he was selected.

They will strap him heavily and out he will go and have a blinder.

IMO the only prop in real doubt is George. Calf muscle problems aren't fixed in a week.

Cross will play if we lose too much experience.

Would like Cunningham to have a run this year so he knows how much he needs to work in the off season.

I'd rather 3 fully fit players than 3 patched up.

Its a long season and there are more important games.

agree Bob, if they're injured give them a weeks rest and lets rely on our depth. Robinson, Galuvao, Mauro and Cunnigham should be able to get the job done.

if all 3 are out you would go
8 Nood
10 Robinson
14 Vic
15 HArrison the RANGA :)

From left field
8 Choc
10 Nood
11 burher
12 T rex
13 Gifty

IF you wanna be fair dinkum about blokes like choc and gallen they may wear 11 and 13 but they play like 80 minute props.

Theres even talk in the paper that choc may be picked as a prop for NSW

Trying to play Choc at prop would just inhibit his natural game. Gallen plays more direct & is better suited to that proposition..

Choc at prop would be a gross misuse of his abilities. I have no doubt he could do it but it'd just be such a waste.

King will play IMO which means Robinson into the run on side & Nood & Mauro onto the bench, with Buhrer replacing Nood in the run-on team.

The Eagle, no way Cross gets picked ahead of Mauro. Have you seen him play this year? He is done.

Fluffy said:
Cross will play if we lose too much experience.

Would like Cunningham to have a run this year so he knows how much he needs to work in the off season.

I would like to see Stromquest get a top 25 contract next season. The amount of minutes he play's and his workload is Tolman like

Copa Eagle said:
Just read on facebook that Brent Kite is in doubt for this weeks game due to rib bruising, and george rose and jason king will both have scans checked to see if they will be right to play.

So if they're all out who then do we rely on ?

8.Robinson (would replace with cunningham)
9.Ballin
10.Galuvou (replace with mauro)
11.Watmough (80 min no need for interchange)
12.Buhrer (solid minutes would replace with harrison)
13.Stewart (80 min no need for interchange)

14.Williams
15.Mauro
16.Harrison
17.Cunningham

Could be looking a tad short this weekend lads, i doubt that all 3 of our main props would be all out, but it honestly wouldnt suprise me. :s

P.S dont believe everything on FB..
I could write me own theories there
to dont mean its true, like yesterday for instance , im not going to name the person, he posted that manly recieved 250,000 dollars for playing at Suncorp then i read this morning on FB that manly got ,200,000 dollars..
I dont know what to believe, i more inclined to go with stuff said on here than in FB..
At the most we might just lose Kite, only because bruised ribs really hurt, you cant even cough or laugh its that painful.

Ralphie said:
Jason King will play. He has been told that if he doesn't play this weekend he won't be picked for origin. The same as was said to Dugan a few weeks before he was selected.

They will strap him heavily and out he will go and have a blinder.

IMO the only prop in real doubt is George. Calf muscle problems aren't fixed in a week.

Just needle it.. Kites the one i think that will miss out..

BE just said that Des has ruled out Brent Kite thats 1 out of 3, my bets george wont play but king will.

8.Galuvou
10.King
11.Watmough
12.Buhrer
13.Stewart

14.Williams
15.Robinson
16.Mauro
17.Harrison

We won't miss any of the three with the back-ups we have. Copa Eagle's pack will still roll the ageing Dogs outfit. Please, no Cross.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4