Proud

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
This club really is made of very tough stuff. Not many other clubs in the game would have won a match like tonight, when you consider the injuries, lack of possession, and the momentum of the opposition.

That little inside out play to put Snake into a hole was brilliant. Glenn really stepped up and tried to inspire the team. And Foran, well what can I say?! He is all class!

Special mention should go to James Hassan who I thought ran straight and hard and lifted the boys when he came on. Sene-Lefao continues to impress me also!

There are sometimes games you just shouldn't win, through injuries, missing personnel, things in the game....tonight had that feel of one of those games. But I remember in 08 and 11 games that we won where you thought...geez we shouldn't have, but still found a way. Rd 5 v the Sharks in 2011. When down 13-0 and we get back to 13-13 (through a left footed DCE field goal)...about to go to extra time and Jamie chips for Oldfield...try game over.

The most impressive thing is that we can play like that, look terrible and still win. We are currently at 60% (imo), there is just so much upside. DCE not there, Choc off injured. Brett is looking good but still needs a few weeks of matches. Starling, JSL, Lui are all finding their feet. And I don't think Jamie has fired yet either. When this all happens..holy moly. Look out comp.

Yeah, they just have incredible self belief. Also, anyone who thinks the Stewart's are done is a fool. Glenn was enormous in defence tonight, and a vital link in the attack (as usual), and Snake threw the final pass for three tries.

The cow played well at times. Thought we didn't respect possession or build pressure and it was the hit or miss attitude not DCE missing or any other injury that almost cost us that game. After not having the ball for about 15 mins Horhey going over the side line early in the tackle count an example. More possession we win that game easy.

Snake said:
Yeah, they just have incredible self belief. Also, anyone who thinks the Stewart's are done is a fool. Glenn was enormous in defence tonight, and a vital link in the attack (as usual), and Snake threw the final pass for three tries.

I keep saying it, Glenn Stewart is the best defensive forward in the game. Best one on one defender there is, tight and around the ruck and out wide when needed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6