Pull your heads in....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Merc

I think a good spanking by the opposition for the first couple of weeks of the competition might actually do Manly some good for the end of the year. Didn't hurt last year.

Some of the players with big heads (Watmough) and all of the administrators especially Max and Peters need to pull their heads in and learn that in fact their s%*t does stink.

From an outsiders point of view it seems they are a bit cocky. This was pointed out by the over the top carry on at the season launch. Weird photo's of Max and Scott shaking hands and we all know what two of the players did.

I hope all this drama does not affect the crowd numbers at home games but i have a funny feeling it will.

Merc

Agree Merc about the impact on the gates- I reckon it will take approx 5000 fans from this weekend's game

Merc link said:
Weird photo's of Max and Scott shaking hands and we all know what two of the players did.

You forgot one important word Merc, "allegedly"

Innocent Until Proven Guilty ! ! !

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Merc link=topic=179666.msg212900#msg212900 date=1237153096]

Weird photo's of Max and Scott shaking hands and we all know what two of the players did.

[/quote]

Allegedly and Opinion are probably 2 words people should put in their posts if they want to discuss this stuff too :)

Dan link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=179666.msg212948#msg212948 date=1237160480]
[quote author=Merc link=topic=179666.msg212900#msg212900 date=1237153096]

[/quote]

Allegedly and Opinion are probably 2 words people should put in their posts if they want to discuss this stuff too :)

[/quote]

Agreed.

Jatz Crackers link said:
Actually, my sh*t doesnt smell bad at all most of the time.

Same here. It just depends on what you've been eating the day before. :D

The Wheel link said:
Agree Merc about the impact on the gates- I reckon it will take approx 5000 fans from this weekend's game

I reckon it will have the opposite effect.  Tons of publicity and people coming out to show support for Stewey for the glaring difference in his treatment from other recent cases. 

If it is a fine Sunday I expect it will be standing room only on the hill - particularly as there were so few Sunday arvo games last year and this is our first as Premiers.

There'll be plenty there.  Nothing better than sitting on the hill at Brookie on a Sunday arvo watching the boys go around.  Pure bliss.  Jethro and Jatz, do you two honestly sniff your own ****?  Please tell me you don't. 

Well i know one thing for sure and that is they were not at home watching TV!!!

What are past Sunday crowd numbers like ?

I hope there is no impact honestly.

Sunday crowds on a good day usually are up around the 15 thousand mark.  There were plenty of Manly fans at ANZ last saturday night so I can't see there being much of a negative impact. 

DSM5 link said:
There'll be plenty there.  Nothing better than sitting on the hill at Brookie on a Sunday arvo watching the boys go around.  Pure bliss.  Jethro and Jatz, do you two honestly sniff your own S**t?  Please tell me you don't. 

No, not physically but you do get that waft of aroma when you take a dump or drop your guts. :p

DSM5 link said:
You're eating the wrong food mate.

Like I said, it depends on what food you've been eating the day before. :p

I should add to that last post of mine that it also depends on what you've been drinking as well.

Can we continue the discussion about footy please, there's a smell wafting out of my computer and I buggered if I know what it is or where it comes from!!!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Can we continue the discussion about footy please, there's a smell wafting out of my computer and I buggered if I know what it is or where it comes from!!!

That's a good one Mark

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7