Pussies v fowls

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My view is these two teams wont make the top 8, especially the chooks

The chooks are a tired, old bunch of lazy footgirls.  Mason is a real has-been as is O'meley and Fitzgibbon should have retired last year.  Their halves are very over-rated.  Crap coach as well.  15th or 16th.  Tiggers, if Benjii or Turiarki (Their big wingman) goes down at any time they're history.

2/2 last night to keep my multi going, just need Cows and Manly 13+ now

Had to laugh when the cameras were in with the Chooks after scoring early on and you heard Mason yell "****ing smash that Ellis, the faggot"

Kiwi Eagle link said:
2/2 last night to keep my multi going, just need Cows and Manly 13+ now

Had to laugh when the cameras were in with the Chooks after scoring early on and you heard Mason yell \"F**king smash that Ellis, the faggot\"

a new line of pillow called the Willie
Pillow.jpg

Mason looks small and tired.  His forward runs were easily contained.  Little wonder that the Rorters want to punt him.  Funny game really.  They played reasonably well for 80 minutes last weekend, but only played well for the first eight minutes last night.  Weird.  I agree that Tuikui (the big winger) should have been mom.  Benji played well but his only real good thing was the flick pass.  

the channel 9 man of the match awards are a joke, the awards are nearly always given to the most popular player who had a decent game. example Manly B.stewart, Orford or Kite. Storm Slater, Inglis, Smith. Broncos Lockyear, Fallou, Thaiday ect ect.

On the same note with the channel 9 what the hell is matthew Johns obsesion with the tigers they won the comp 4 years ago and he still raves on about how good they will be every year.

Rant over.

Why is it that the Roosters have bought a heap of good players but can't win?

and I hear that the Roosters are trying to (or have already) bought Todd Carney?

Do they have a salary cap, or are the exempt for some strange reason?

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Had to laugh when the cameras were in with the Chooks after scoring early on and you heard Mason yell \"F**king smash that Ellis, the faggot\"

Only saw the last 10 minutes but from what I've heard, Ellis had a blinder and was all over Mason.  The big fella must be pretty embarrassed letting a faggot get the better of him ;D

Ryno link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=179862.msg215813#msg215813 date=1238214063]

Only saw the last 10 minutes but from what I've heard, Ellis had a blinder and was all over Mason.  The big fella must be pretty embarrassed letting a faggot get the better of him ;D
[/quote]
I watched the game on telly, put it this way, Mason looked happy with how started, but was dominated as the tigers came from behind. Ellis certainly finished on top of Willie.
Willie should try to overcome his homophobia.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4