QLD Cup: Coast Sea Eagle has eyes on NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
MICHAEL Chapman has been training with Manly in the hope of securing an NRL contract.

But the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles premiership winner knows he will need to perform in the lower grades for that dream to become reality.

Michael Chapman.

Chapman will start on the wing for Sunshine Coast in tonight’s trial against Ipswich.
The 26-year-old will be joined on the left flank by new recruit Filinga Filiga in the Sea Eagles’ first Stockland Park match of the year.
Chapman said he had benefited greatly from training under NRL premiership-winning coach Des Hasler.
“Training down there with Des and the guys has improved my game,” he said.
“My fitness level is a bit better as well as my attitude, preparation and other stuff like that. But it’s good to be back up here. The boys are looking fit and ready to go.”
Chapman drifted between the wing and second row last season before cementing a position as an outside back.
He became an integral part of the squad and thrived in the back-end of the year.
Chapman said he was hoping to play a linking role this year in helping the Manly contingent and new players become accustomed to the club.
“We all worked together well last year and hopefully we can again,” he said.
http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/story/2010/02/27/coast-sea-eagle-has-eyes-on-nrl/

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2