• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
Congratulations on another claytons origin series,while we may have had 2 fijians in the team (Arguably,Hayne has probably never been there and i dont know much about Uate) Tony "QUEEEEEENNNNNSLANDER" Archer was easily the MoM

I will respect a series win from QLD when they use 100% QLD team
Your boy Slater was much better than our Minichello and your Gasnier was better than ours,even though he is actually a NSWalien

Now Lockyer,do the right thing and join Lamb and Beaver,stop being a gloryhound,you do not have the loyalty that these 2 blokes had..you went to stupor league and will always be remembered as a traitor with any other merkin who joined your Telucrap league

The Eagle said:
Congratulations on another claytons origin series,while we may have had 2 fijians in the team (Arguably,Hayne has probably never been there and i dont know much about Uate) Tony "QUEEEEEENNNNNSLANDER" Archer was easily the MoM

I will respect a series win from QLD when they use 100% QLD team
Your boy Slater was much better than our Minichello and your Gasnier was better than ours,even though he is actually a NSWalien

Now Lockyer,do the right thing and join Lamb and Beaver,stop being a gloryhound,you do not have the loyalty that these 2 blokes had..you went to stupor league and will always be remembered as a traitor with any other merkin who joined your Telucrap league

archer and his vidiot ref were the only things that stopped it from being a bigger embarrassment than it was.

We new south welshman could learn how to lose with class

the better team won. Sure some decisions went against us etc but the better team won

Doesn't matter what team, what league, what sport, the losers will always bitch about something. Just remember it's cause they care.

I though that Gallen's post game speech was mint, very good captain's summary. Great choice for captain & may he hold the title for many years to come.

His post game speech was typical Stuart speak. Blame the ref, insinuate bad decisions made the difference, blah blah. Once a grub always a grub. He should have admitted the team fell into a leaderless rabble under pressure, and was poorly coached.

DSM5 said:
His post game speech was typical Stuart speak. Blame the ref, insinuate bad decisions made the difference, blah blah. Once a grub always a grub. He should have admitted the team fell into a leaderless rabble under pressure, and was poorly coached.

He more or less did.

Bit far to expect him to throw the coach under the bus though, doubt any player on that field would've done that. He put the blame at the feet of the players, where it should be (after Minichello has taken most of it).

**** i'm sick of this! Queensland were better because they were allowed to be better. We were smashing them in the first 10-15 minutes and then we leaked our typical soft 1st try on the back of a poor kick from a poor halfback.

You cannot blame members of the team for not being up to the challenge. They did not pick themselves. We played with a 4th string fullback. God knows why Gidley or Hayne didn't just play there? Pearce was woeful but really, who else is there at the moment. Everyone who should be there is either hurt, has been hurt or have retired from rep footy.

When NSW can get the right coach ie Des Hasler and the right fullback ie Brett Stewart we will win.

fLIP said:
Fluffy said:
why whinge, let the floods do the talking

Thats very poor taste.

Yep ..very...there are still thousands of Australians (we are all that) homeless up here as a result of the floods, I am from NSW and hate the Maroons as much as any of you BUT that's piss poor!

Mark from Brisbane said:
fLIP said:
Fluffy said:
why whinge, let the floods do the talking

Thats very poor taste.

Yep ..very...there are still thousands of Australians (we are all that) homeless up here as a result of the floods, I am from NSW and hate the Maroons as much as any of you BUT that's piss poor!

Mark, whilst I agree it was in poor taste, I think the animosity comes from the fact that for example, when Victoria had floods & devastating fires there was none of the bull**** carry on saying **** like we are Victorians blah blah blah. They, in fact spoke of Australians pulling together. Contrast that to the drivel that came from that dopey Qld Premier that didn't even have the sense to insure the States Assets. The fools north of the border don't seem to see themselves as Aussies, rather as Queenslanders and not a single other state is red necked enough to even think it.

I am an Aussie, an Aussie who was proudly born in NSW and lives in NSW.......end of rant.

Ralphie

As a new southwelshman who was living in QLD at the time i can understand why they reacted the way they did

IT was a horrible situation that touched everyone (even those in Brisvegas...) people did what they could to get by

lsz said:
Ralphie

As a new southwelshman who was living in QLD at the time i can understand why they reacted the way they did

IT was a horrible situation that touched everyone (even those in Brisvegas...) people did what they could to get by

Yes of course, how could I not understand it was much much worse than the hundreds killed in the Victorian fires:huh:, that's why the Victorians were dignified in their time of need.

As an aside my son lives in Ipswich, so I am fully aware of what they went through.

Not saying one is worse than the other (how do you judge / value a disaster?)

I am saying people all have ways of coping. This was their way - it is different from how the Vic's did it

That does not make it wrong

lsz said:
Not saying one is worse than the other (how do you judge / value a disaster?)

I am saying people all have ways of coping. This was their way - it is different from how the Vic's did it

That does not make it wrong

No offense but it makes it a little disrespectful to the people that now have to fork out for a levy because Queensland didn't insure its assets properly.

This is a fact and it is unfortunate what happened. However, instead of congratulating yourselves, it would be nice to thank the people south of the border for helping their fellow Aussies out of a bind (like the Victorians did) rather than think about yourselves.

It was a bad situation and we are all in this together. However, some north of the border are yet to learn what Courtesy and respect is. This is why everyone else in the nation will be better than the Queensland bogans. We don't need a wooden shield to tell us that down here ;)

the queenlanders go on and on about passion, playing for the people and their bruddas. Carrying on about spirit. Just sick of it.

I dont mind the rest of the team as they are real triers. But what really gets me is that I just can't stand the Purple Scum players in the QLD team.

ah to hell with them 40 - fkn NIL!!!!!!!

Jono i am not talking about the inept practices of the government

I am talking about the way people responded to a crisis. I am not sure how you get a lack of thanks....all i heard up there was how thankful everyone was for the support from interstate

Then again it would be shocking if that was not accurately reported

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8