Qld's Taylor hits head falling out of bed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Qld's Taylor hits head in bed mishap
Wayne Heming
June 7, 2012 - 3:44PM
Read later
AAP

Queensland have suffered their first injury scare in camp ahead of State of Origin II in Sydney on Wednesday night, with giant prop Dave Taylor falling out of bed.

The 122kg South Sydney forward turned up at the Maroons' first official training session at Coolum on the Sunshine Coast on Thursday with his head wrapped in bandages.

The team's media manager Frank Barrett told reporters Taylor injured his head after falling out of his bed during the night.

Taylor trained without too much discomfort as the Queenslanders ran through some ball drills under the watchful eye of coach Mal Meninga.

The good news for Queensland was the late arrival of starting front-rower Matt Scott who had been spending time with his ill mother Diane, who is battling throat cancer.

Scott, however did not want to discuss his personal family issues.

Tackling machine Ashley Harrison, who entered camp on Tuesday with a groin injury, was also a welcome sight at Queensland's first training outing.

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news...607-1zyc7.html

out of all the Qlders to do this my money would have been on D Taylor. :p

was cam smith's 'flu' scare in origin 1 and now talyors turn for origin 2.

this is after they completed their pre game circle jerk to work out what lame insults to make in the press. For origin 2 it seems to be a) say you would never complain about the ref's if you lose, and b) say nsw doesn't have origin mentality.

They seem to be the 2 themes walters, webke, meninga, etc etc are all crowing on about.

The little one said "roll over" what was Alfie doing in his bed though

I'm surprised the girth of his head actually fits on a King Size. I'm being honest here, but Taylor reminds me of that Indian dude, who's actually really smart (not trying to be slack - he DOES remind me of it):-

10.png

david_taylor-200x0.jpg

Could have been worse if it was bunk beds and he landed on someone below. They would not have survived.

Well well well, we have Taylor 'falling' out of bed, and now we have Third Man ruled out with a shoulder injury.

The big question in all this, who was the man in the middle

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4