Qld's whinge at the ref working a treat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Forward passes, knock ons, off side.

Smith having a tea break ontop of the player.

and tuner - what a joke

myles bleeding for 40 mintutes stright

smith not packing into scrums

petrol contantly chucking his leg across scrums no matter what the ref said

qlders holding down nsw players and getting the penalty

nsw always raking the ball yet queensland never did although 5 mins apart it was almost identical

what a ****ing joke

Add to your list how stupid and inept Archer looked at the start of the 2nd half when Queensland made NSW wait on the field for several minutes.

I thought he was bad across the entire game for both teams, very inconsistent

Archer wasn't the problem.  NSW's forwards were poor full stop.  And I've watched the game a couple of times and NSW were lying all over the top of the maroons and were deserveably penalized.  And Buderus is a sook.

I thought there was enough to say Hannant was held up too!

Benefit of the doubt always goes to the attacking side, except if it's Manly doing the attacking.  You know that Dan. 

I didn't think there was any doubt there though. I thought it was pretty clear cut he didn't get the ball over the line, and if he did get the ball over the line he only managed it with a double movement

Dan I agree it took an age for him to swivel and put the tip of the ball down.  But I didn't see a double movement.  The time taken to ground the ball is the issue.  That's a very subjective thing.  Don't know the answer.  Do we leave it to the fools on the park or the fool in the stand.  Either way there'll be inconsistencies.

Archer may have been sh!t but he was not 30-0 sh!t.  NSW got owned and deserved to lose with the performance they put in.  Seriously what kind of dumb farks pick 1 farking prop for a origin game in Brisbane.

Garts link said:
Archer may have been sh!t but he was not 30-0 sh!t.  NSW got owned and deserved to lose with the performance they put in.  Seriously what kind of dumb farks pick 1 farking prop.

West Tigers. But they had the excuse of injuries i suppose.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6