Quade Cooper ----> Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Quade Cooper ----> Foran

2 months ago it was 'announced' Quade Cooper was staying with the Queensland Reds.  On Friday it appears he is talks with the Eels and they might offer him up to $500k.

Has Foran signed with us yet?

Re: Quade Cooper ----> Foran

Can't see Quade Cooper signing with the Eels to be honest, actually can't see him signing with RL at all in fact. Don't think he would cut it in the NRL, he is much better off in Rugby.

Cooper is just pumping up his value and using the Eels (which is fine by me) - He has a world cup next year and will not leave the Union

Matabele link said:
2 months ago it was 'announced' Quade Cooper was staying with the Queensland Reds.  On Friday it appears he is talks with the Eels and they might offer him up to $500k.

Why would he leave union when he is just about to tear the Saffas a new arse hole?

$850k my arse, the ARU must be hoding out on his manager. Good player but that's way over the top with the salary cap to think about.

He'd be handy out at Parra with his alledged burglary and driving record. Fit right in. ;)

Yeah, cause $800k + would mean that between him and Hayne they might be able to afford a few toyota cup players to round out the squad.  :p

If the Eels have $850k to wave at Cooper, and miss out, what's to stop them waving it at Foran?

Foran is a northern suburbs boy and hasn't been west of the Pacific highway in his life other than a day trip to play football. 

Besides we are still waiting for the club to announce that Orford has signed with us from the storm.

Matabele link said:

His mum kicked out the roosters bloke because he cracked the ****s at Foran for not signing with the chooks.

tookey link said:
Besides we are still waiting for the club to announce that Orford has signed with us from the storm.

Or Glenn Hall or Shane Rodney...

Why are people bringing Foran into this? Completely irrelevant.

Manly To Win! link said:
[quote author=tookey link=topic=184653.msg284579#msg284579 date=1281909046]

Or Glenn Hall or Shane Rodney...

Why are people bringing Foran into this? Completely irrelevant.
[/quote]
agree

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Quade who??

He is the Australian rugby union guy who if he came to the NRL would make jamie Soward look like Terry Randall's twin brother in defence.   

He will fit in well at Parra, good replacement for Inu and Grothe, bot of whom think tackle is something you take fishing

tookey link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=184653.msg284670#msg284670 date=1281926041]
Quade who??

He is the Australian rugby union guy who if he came to the NRL would make jamie Soward look like Terry Randall's twin brother in defence.    
[/quote]

Yeah Tooks I actually know who he is but my point is "who cares"...he's just pumping up his value as did inglis...the ARU will never let him go and they don't have a salary cap

The Wheel link said:
He will fit in well at Parra, good replacement for Inu and Grothe, bot of whom think tackle is something you take fishing

You all know what my tackle looks like....most of you at any rate.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6