Quade to where

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
http://www.foxsports.com.au/rugby/wallabies/quade-cooper-reportedly-quits-australian-rugby-following-lousy-offer-from-aru/story-e6frf55l-1226519852194

Parramatta...Roosters or Dogs......and of course we must beleive Dannt "the scoop" wank@r

^^ lol, nice advice re rice!

It says boxing. I reckon there's be a long line of people waiting for the chance to 'punch him in the ring'.

He has a trade to fall back on at least. B & E is a trade still?

P.S. Nothing is "official" yet. He could go back to NZ. They love him there!

Anyway he still had a contract to play for the reds, he just wasn't seen by the ARU as one of their top 30 players. Similar to the cricket system.

I don't think he is one of their top 30 players. Fragile as a wafer in a cup of tea in a tsunami.

globaleagle said:
^^ lol, nice advice re rice!

It says boxing. I reckon there's be a long line of people waiting for the chance to 'punch him in the ring'.

He has a trade to fall back on at least. B & E is a trade still?

P.S. Nothing is "official" yet. He could go back to NZ. They love him there!

Anyway he still had a contract to play for the reds, he just wasn't seen by the ARU as one of their top 30 players. Similar to the cricket system.

I don't think he is one of their top 30 players. Fragile as a wafer in a cup of tea in a tsunami.

GE - if Quade doesn't sign the ARU agreement his new contract with the Reds is worthless. That's why many are saying he'll leave Australian rugby. His love of signing 12 month contracts has come back & bit him on the butt :O

If he comes to the NRL the Dragons seem to be the best fit. Although his defence is probably below the level of Soward so I'm not sure how that would turn out!

Who would want to buy a bloke who wants a absolute top dollar and has a bung knee (hasnt played since 2011) and cannot tackle?

The Wheel said:
Who would want to buy a bloke who wants a absolute top dollar and has a bung knee (hasnt played since 2011) and cannot tackle?

When you pit it like that I start wondering why nobody has mentioned Souths.

well doesn't Cloudy Bill want him at the rorters,you can see it now,friday night footy Brisbane v SBW and QC,because they,ll have to clear the whole team out to afford both,but hang on,the rorters are like the dogs aren't they have an adjustable cap,move when needed

Mals said:
GE - if Quade doesn't sign the ARU agreement his new contract with the Reds is worthless. That's why many are saying he'll leave Australian rugby. His love of signing 12 month contracts has come back & bit him on the butt :O

Ahhh

Roger That.

Ta!

Could play fullback for the roosters?

less defending , can chime in on the backline like the fullbacks do these days , has the footwork to cause plenty of trouble and enough speed also would be handy with the boot..

Like him or not he has talent! , my spot for him would be fullback but he would need time to learn and read the game and obviously plenty of emphasis on defence no matter what position he plays!!

If I was his manager I'd be looking at Japan for this useless piece of rubbish. Was he ever convicted of anything? If he was, that might put paid to playing O/S. Anyway the Goons could end up with him. complement their already weak backline.

DSM5 said:
If I was his manager I'd be looking at Japan for this useless piece of rubbish. Was he ever convicted of anything? If he was, that might put paid to playing O/S. Anyway the Goons could end up with him. complement their already weak backline.

DSM5 is 100% right.

Japan....plenty of folding....and not much work required.

He should ring Craig Wing and get the inside info on what it's like. He seems to be doing ok.

Haz88 said:
Could play fullback for the roosters?

less defending , can chime in on the backline like the fullbacks do these days , has the footwork to cause plenty of trouble and enough speed also would be handy with the boot..

Like him or not he has talent! , my spot for him would be fullback but he would need time to learn and read the game and obviously plenty of emphasis on defence no matter what position he plays!!

He would be better playing fullback for norths where the rules are if the other 12 players couldn't tackle the opposition player then why would the fullback

He could follow in the footsteps of that great Norths Rugby convert Doug Rollinson...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2