QUEENSLANDER

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CorkQld

Reserve Grader
I posted this in another thread, but I just got home from the game with a sore throat and a big smile on my face (not from the public toilets either). Sorry boys, go Queensland!!!! Feel free to unleash your fury uponith me. But remember come tomorrow I'll have my manly jersey back on.

Did you drink two beers at a time due to being double-headed?:p
Queensland are a far superior side. The roster almost declares the outcome before a ball is kicked.
But enjoy yourself. I'd certainly be happy if Manly won 10 GF's out of 11.

You know, I actually have to give credit to Qld last night. All week the talk was about how they were going to unleash 1nglis and target Walker in defence, and at the start they actually did that. However, despite Walker giving away 4 early penalties (2 of which were bogus IMO and 1 actually prevented a try), and after seeing that Walker was actually proving a bigger defensive hurdle than they figured, they changed tack and started to target Jennings after seeing he was having a shocker.

They adapted well and took advantage of it. Some teams, including this NSW team, would have continued with Plan A even if it wasn't working.

I posted this in another thread, but I just got home from the game with a sore throat and a big smile on my face (not from the public toilets either). Sorry boys, go Queensland!!!! Feel free to unleash your fury uponith me. But remember come tomorrow I'll have my manly jersey back on.
Nothing to unleash with cork. My nsw popgun is out of bullets.... Or corks!!

NSW don't stand a chance until the bulk of this QLD team retire , not just once in a generation a once in a lifetime team.

Must admit am looking forward to the day it's a 50/50 contest again.

You Queenslanders love this but turn it around and if NSW had won 10/11 how many would have been at last nights game.

Good luck to you, but as I say I will be a much better game when two equal teams go at it not knowing before the game who will win.

NSW don't stand a chance until the bulk of this QLD team retire , not just once in a generation a once in a lifetime team.

Must admit am looking forward to the day it's a 50/50 contest again.

You Queenslanders love this but turn it around and if NSW had won 10/11 how many would have been at last nights game.

Good luck to you, but as I say I will be a much better game when two equal teams go at it not knowing before the game who will win.

I disagree, there might have been a few years where Queensland were unbeatable, but we are very beatable these days. NSW has a lot of chances to win, especially in game one, but they cost themselves everything.

I disagree, there might have been a few years where Queensland were unbeatable, but we are very beatable these days. NSW has a lot of chances to win, especially in game one, but they cost themselves everything.

No argument about NSW being crap, it's been that way for a decade BUT last nights game was a perfect example.

NSW on top in the first half, QLD just hung in there, desperate just to survive knowing that NSW would **** it up, and they did!!

A lesser team would have folded.

Let's have this argument in 3-4 years when all your big guns are gone Keith, and you'll see exactly what I mean.

No argument about NSW being crap, it's been that way for a decade BUT last nights game was a perfect example.

NSW on top in the first half, QLD just hung in there, desperate just to survive knowing that NSW would **** it up, and they did!!

Let's have this argument in 3-4 years when all your big guns are gone Keith, and you'll see exactly what I mean.

I am interested to see when our big guns are gone, but I still think if Daley wasn't a turd of a coach you guys win game 1 hands down, because Queensland were ****e that whole game.

Queensland's backs are just so superior. Their forwards are good enough to hold the NSW big bopers, then their backs carve us up.
How many of the NSW backline would make that Qld team? Probably none!

Fair enough, I'm enjoying any kind of win I can associate myself with at the moment.

Fair enough, I'm enjoying any kind of win I can associate myself with at the moment.

Can't blame you mate , but as I say I look forward to the day when it's more even, those were the days QLD would win one, NSW would come back the next year and after about 25 years the wins were about 1 game apart and the points differential over 25 years was 2 points.

You have to admit, those were the days , a real contest.

It's been like the Australian Team v the under 8 Mona Vale Raiders the last 11 years, we only one in 2014 due to injuries taking out a few of your guns.

It could easily be 11 in a row.

Sorry to spoil your party but if this is supposed to be the best v the best it wouldn't be like that.

Its not a whinge or a sook it's just simply stating I yearn for the day when it's a contest again!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8