Question about tomorrow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Tomorrow will my 10th Grand final I have gone to straight in a row ( I have started to make it a yearly thing)

My question is I have looked at NRL it lists the players going to do the lap of honour for retiring players, I see everyone else listed bar killer.

Does anyone know if he is going tomorrow or has he declined the offer??

Why I ask is my seats are close to sideline where I may be able to personally thank Him.

Any help to my question much appreciated .

After the dogs winning today in AFL and them clearly getting the run of green I think the Sharks will do the double tomorrow and win by 8.

Tomorrow will my 10th Grand final I have gone to straight in a row ( I have started to make it a yearly thing)

My question is I have looked at NRL it lists the players going to do the lap of honour for retiring players, I see everyone else listed bar killer.

Does anyone know if he is going tomorrow or has he declined the offer??

Why I ask is my seats are close to sideline where I may be able to personally thank Him.

Any help to my question much appreciated .

After the dogs winning today in AFL and them clearly getting the run of green I think the Sharks will do the double tomorrow and win by 8.
Killer is the kind of guy to want very little attention on him, so I suppose he could have declined it. Hopefully for your sake he goes though, perhaps it was just a mistake by the NRL

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8