question: does Choc going change the players mindset?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
if there was a poll/vote on this I'd vote YES. now that Choc has signed with parra, show him the door - ie thanks Anthony, on your bike. too many dropped balls, too many indiscretions/on field penalties, too much unrest in the team to keep Choc around. plus he is at the end of his career. we will know if I'm right about the players mindset at around 9.30 on Friday night. if we win.

What a depressing week, with injuries, the poor loss against the 'Boys, and now all the talk about rats-in-the-ranks. Despite all the scuttlebutt Choc was again one of our best against the 'Boys so it hasn't affected him on the field. I'm still prepared to pay to attend and support my team. All I ask is that ALL players wear the Manly jersey with pride, as happened in the finals series last season.
It would be gutting if any player was not committed 100% whilst he was representing Manly. We fans still believe and will cross the bridge as we are being implored to do. Please, players, ensure you are as committed as we are.

@jethro

If my choc-olate thread got higgs bosun'ed......(deservedly..lol)

ummm....maybe this one can be merged?

shutup ge

ok

bazeagle said:
if there was a poll/vote on this I'd vote YES. now that Choc has signed with parra, show him the door - ie thanks Anthony, on your bike. too many dropped balls, too many indiscretions/on field penalties, too much unrest in the team to keep Choc around. plus he is at the end of his career. we will know if I'm right about the players mindset at around 9.30 on Friday night. if we win.

There are 17 places in first grade and there are 35 contracted Players.

Any chance to play in the FG Squad would be welcome with both arms - they are all competitors. We Fans are the only sentimental ones. :shy:

Changing of the guard is a constant in all Team Sports :cool:

globaleagle said:
@jethro

shutup ge

ok

I may merge a lot of threads but I didn't merge your Choc thread.

Jethro said:
globaleagle said:
@jethro

shutup ge

ok

I meant that thread got deleted (deservedly) - or higgs bosun'ed :cool:

this thread def needs to be merged/killed

globaleagle said:
Jethro said:
globaleagle said:
@jethro

shutup ge

ok

whatever globaleagle - I didn't realise you had such clout and have such a loud voice on this forum

Facepalm.jpg

globaleagle said:
Jethro said:
globaleagle said:
@jethro

shutup ge

ok

Wasn't this the post that you were talking about that you created a new thread for that you titled 'Watmough dismisses signing'?:

globaleagle said:
https://twitter.com/search?q=anthony%20watmough&src=typd

Choc says in his twitter feed that the story is completely wrong and he has no signed nor agreed to terms with any club beyond 2015

edit: just thought I should make yet another choc thread.

(lol - feel free to merge if appropriate...though at least it's a positive sounding thread)

If it was then the thread wasn't deleted. It was merged with the 'Claims that Watmough agrees to 3yr Parra deal' thread and located here.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8